By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A bit late but: Wii Sports Resort gameplay footage (E3 08)

Better late than never (or at least that's what they say)

I hadn't seen those videos before. The only gameplay I saw came from Nintendo's E3 presentation (shrugs). This gives a better idea of what to expect, and at that, colour me impressed. The controls look really intuitive and make a great use of the enhanced motion sensing capabilities of WM+.

I don't know what other games will come along in WSR, but I'm already hyped a lot for this game. The videos made me feel like the first time I played the Wii.

Nintendo's 1st party games are really that good and WSR is no exception.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

hmm.. I'm not feeling it, although I love Wave Race and Kendo .. or maybe it's because I love Wave Race and Kendo

wow, dog frisbee, that's surely gonna be quite fun if i were 6 years old 

please gimme more frisbee throwing, dog-hugging and pony-riding sim nintendo, maybe you can team up with ubisoft, I'd say their gameZ quality equals yours lately.

Imagine what a NintendoSoft production could do :

- Super Mario Pony Riding ChampionshipZZZZZ Wii ( Bowser kidnapps peach on a horse, otherwise the usual plot )

- WiiFit RabbidZ Attack NPC ( why make new, ambitious games when u can sell the old crap to new customers )

- Wii Love :  AssassinZZZZZZ CreedZZZ : Kindergarden Edition ( - 3 different environmental sets : Sandbox, playground, Sandbox ( New Play ControlZZZ ) , game is about squealing others ( casuals, shitty devs of companies who used to make legendary games in the past )

Just Imagine(zzzz) all the groundbreaking possibilities !!

By the way : Did you notice that the Jet Ski level looks exactly like WaveRace gamecube ? I even recognized whole parts of the training and the harbour level, I mean common, now you exaggerate it Ninty

Sword fighting looks fun though, I would also welcome a Boxing game ( NPC ^^ - no joke this time :D ) with WM+

How can 720p be considered HD when it looks like ugly snow grains on my 22'' screen?

@1200p.. you're new here so just be warned.. That kind of bahaviour won't be tolerated and you're just asking for a ban.

Did somebody pay their 6th year old brother to become a spammer here?

Around the Network

Those videos ARE of the E3 footage. So nothing new.

Ive seen them all before.

...and nice to meet you 1200p. We don't accept spammers or trolling here. Change your behavior, or you'll be perma-banned within a week.

cheers ;)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Frankly I only care for the sword game so far. I'm sure there will be many more than the videos show though.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

shams said:
Ive seen them all before.

...and nice to meet you 1200p. We don't accept spammers or trolling here. Change your behavior, or you'll be perma-banned within a week.

cheers ;)

nice to meet you too.

First of all, spamming is writing similar messages over and over again, I can't se me having done such.                                   I also cant accept the term trolling, because I just stated my opinion ( maybe a bit sarcastic ).

You cannot tell me that saying ( in a civilzed way ) that you don't like a particular game is 'trolling' ( i dont like the word ), I mean this is not NintendoDefenseForce, right?

It just annoys me that you can OBVIOUSLY see that they recycle a 7 year old game ( WaveRace ) for WiiSportsResort and about the frisbee one : You absolutely cannot cannot cannot tell me that as a hardcore gamer ( with 5000 posts on a gaming forum you ARE one ) you are looking forward to dog frisbee.

Last but not least, I stated that i DO like the sword fighting game as it makes great use of the technology, I appreciate good games and dislike bad ones, thats all.

Please don't derespect my opinion and wave with the ban hammer just because im new to the boards.

@ puffy : you contradict yourself, watch your sig closely, it contains the frisbee dog. Now watch how paper mario looks at him, obviously ( Mario => your sig => )  you don't like the frisbee game, too

How can 720p be considered HD when it looks like ugly snow grains on my 22'' screen?

Frisbee dog looks a little too simplistic, even by these standards. The others look pretty awesome, though.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.