By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why doesn't Nintendo bundle Wiispeak and Wiimotion Plus with the Wii?

Because they can be sold separatelly and everybody plans to buy at least one.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network

They should of made more games with Wiispeak.

YesWiiCan said:
They should have made more games with Wiispeak.

Just a minor grammar thing.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

They want you to buy them separately.

Well I have no plans to buy one anytime soon. If it comes bundled with a big 1st party game like Zelda or Mario I will get it but not until then. What am I going to buy Wii sports resort please I haven't touched Wii Sports in 18+ months.

Around the Network
rapsuperstar31 said:
Well I have no plans to buy one anytime soon. If it comes bundled with a big 1st party game like Zelda or Mario I will get it but not until then. What am I going to buy Wii sports resort please I haven't touched Wii Sports in 18+ months.

There are some EA games, for one thing.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Maybe Nintendo should start having Wiimotion plus compatible with every game starting June and Wiispeak in every online game.

Wii motion plus is nintendo's version of gouging us for map packs. Nintendo could have easily put this in with every wii but they didn't to make extra money.

most people would be confused if it came with all that stuff

LordTheNightKnight said:
rapsuperstar31 said:

There are some EA games, for one thing.

Haven't boughten an EA game since the SNES days...not a fan!!