By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How not to look like a dickhead in Killzone 2

I agree that shotguns are for noobs. I hate those peope so much. And they are making bots to fight for them because they cant fight themselves ( only on the corner of the area)

Around the Network

shotguns can be annoying and bots can be annoying, but I think any good player should be able to deal with both.

i see bots as free kills....but i hate them so much cuz i use tactician alot(like 90% of the time) and my plane gets killed so fast by those bots....

@million

i wish they gave me points for spawn grenade....i'd have so much points if i did...

damn i just played a game...and i'm starting to hate assualt class more and more...

yeah, assault is overpowered. That's been the case since the beta. They actually decreased the detonation range of the rocket for the full game. It used to be worse.

I'd actually like to play in an all-rockets server. I think that'd be fun.

Btw, you get a point for destroying a bot, so it's in your best interest to blow them up when you see them. 2 grenades or half sta-82 clip should do it...maybe a few more bullets. The sabo gun takes almost a full clip. The magnum I believe takes a full clip or maybe a few more bullets...someone can correct me on that one.

Million said:
I think the abilities are generaly well balanced with a couple of exceptions.

-Assault class should not have 2X the health of the averge person , maybe 1.5-17 .

-Mines should glow , bleep or something it's shoudln't just be a guaranteed kill device , if GG made it more challenging to use it and possible to detect then it wouldn't be such a noob move.

-Tacticians should be given points for either placing spawn grenades in useful areas or having alot of people use a particular spawn grenade.

I like the mines, they do exactly what they're supposed to. You can spot them if you're looking, they look out of place in many areas, and have a green blinking light.

Around the Network

funniest thing i've read all day...and i've been researching the biogeographical patterns of south american marsupials. those little bastards are hilarious!

lol I agree with many of the points on here. Especially those freaking medics that run right past you looking at you the whole time and end up running through a doorway just to get sniped. Man that gets annoying.

i really don't see the point of a medic reviving me because it still counts as a death and most of the time when they heal me in a gun fight i just die again frustrating

AFFLICTION said:
i really don't see the point of a medic reviving me because it still counts as a death and most of the time when they heal me in a gun fight i just die again frustrating

i'm usually out of ammo, too.  For the most part, I hate medics.

what i love even more are those who revive you in a jolly good grenade spam area.. so you die not once but twice ..yay

i sure would like to see more people use the repair ability and to play a tactician who actually drops spawn points further than 10 metres from the own base away.. that would be nice those two things can be essential yet they are not used enough