By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How not to look like a dickhead in Killzone 2

Epic Tips I'll keep them in mind!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

you mean "epic" tips on how not to be a dickhead.. or how to be the greatest of em all?

I don't really do any of these things. Good!

terislb said:

what i love even more are those who revive you in a jolly good grenade spam area.. so you die not once but twice ..yay

i sure would like to see more people use the repair ability and to play a tactician who actually drops spawn points further than 10 metres from the own base away.. that would be nice those two things can be essential yet they are not used enough

if u ever play in a game with me as tactician...u'll love my spawn areas....they're always close to the objective...for example...close to the bombsite....

i cannot understand why people have to put up a spawn point infront of the other team's base...when u know they have another spawn point in the bombsite...it's like they think if we put one up infront of their base...they'll never get to the bombsite...meanwhile....no one spawns from their base....good job there genius....

always have one at the site....and if you can have another spawn point behind the site....so u can flank as well....that's not so hard is it??...yes if you haven't already noticed...i'm a tactician whore...

@windbane...i've killed the bots with 3 shots of magnum....sometimes 4...but i've never needed a full clip....sometimes i dont like to waste my primary ammo on those bots....and it's actually faster to kill the bots with magnum anyways...at least that's if ur not that close...

LMAO! One of the funniest things I've ever read. XD

Loved #2 , #3, and the last one.

Around the Network

yes it seems that most tacticians want to drop their spawn grenades as soon as possible so no other can drop his..and thus they sometimes drop them a few steps away from your own base

looks like you would be my bestest of friends indeed.. there is a true lack in good tacticians.. although they are so crucial to success+

thats another thing why i despise that shotgun vermin.. they.. like so many others play no useful role to the teams success

lol...i came across a dick head last night....funniest thing ever....everytime he'd kill someone he'd say "u scrub" or "u suck" etc....ok that's acceptable somewhat...u always come across one of those all the time...but this guy....his stats were 40-30...ok...not so bad...40 kills 30 deaths....

but he'll say the the same thing to me...after i kill him about 6 times...he kills me once...rofl...and meanwhile my stats are 86-20....so who's the real scrub??....some people just dont understand how bad they are...thinking they are much better than they really are...and the way he killed me was from behind after i kill 3 of his teammates with one clip....which makes it even funnier...cuz all he had to spit of me and i would have died...yeah i really got owned....lol

man i could not stop laughing throughout the game....he'd do that to everyone...but he'd say that to me the most...alot of times he'd be saying i got lucky everytime i killed him cuz i headshotted him...saying if i didn't headshot him...he'd have killed me...he was probably saying that cuz i was on top with most kills...but yes...have 33% headshot must be real lucky...lol

yeah those people are always a source of amusment in their blind thoughtless rage in which they try to diminish your victory by somehow saying that you were cheating/glitching/laggin (unless you were really cheating that is):) or they were occupied by something else "my dad was just talking to me otherwise i would have pwnd you" or some such

(blaming your teammates is also a common way to make yourself free of any lack of skill or strategy as a result of your death)

The doorbell rings, so naturally I go and answer the door. When I get back to the game there are team-mates beating my character in-game (no team kills thankfully) while swearing abuse at me for being in-active.

Don't they have a match to fight?

I teabag everyone who uses the rocket launcher. Also most spawn grenade users = facepalm. Don't they know you have to turn around and then throw the spawn grenade or else we'll respawn with our backs turned.