By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MY FELLOW VGCHARTZ MEMBERS WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT SOLID SNAKE OR BATMAN?

A friend called me yesterday to get my opinion on a match that he and another friend were having a disagreement over. He asked me in a fight where both parties were stripped down to their pants and in their prime with no equipment, no help, nothing but their fists and wit who would come out on top.

Solid Snake or Batman. After a long moment of silence I came to the conclusion that by the grace of god Batman would come out of that scrap barely alive.

My reason it would probably turn into a test of endurance and stamina which would give Batman the advantage since he treats his body like a temple and doesn't smoke! But this was an interesting match nonetheless and I would like to know the opinion of my fellow forum dwellers!

Batman: The Dark Knight VS Solid Snake: The Legendary Soldier

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Solid Snake.

CQC > Bruce Wayne

lol wut?

I guess it depends on location.

Batman has gadgets but also has that "no killing rule" sure it's only been implemented in recent times but-

Snake on the other hand will happily have him for breakfast so I think Snake

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

with limitless high tech arsenal in his hands, Batman will own grandpa Snake hands down.

Old Snake or Young Snake?

Around the Network

Why is it that the OP clearly mentions that they are stripped down and have no weapons, yet most people so far are commenting on weapon use?

I'm going with Batman on this.

No weapons huh?! must have missed that :D

Young Snake= Snake

Old Snake= Batman.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I gotta say Batman would win an oiled up naked wrestling match against Snake, too.

WFZ's idea, not mine!!

^because people don't have the time to read 10 sentences for some reason. Hopefully natural selection will leave these sort of people out.

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

I see that most of you just skipped the OP huh?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi