By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: PS3 Will Dominate (In 3~5 Years)

Nintendo said they are already looking into their next console

we are going to have a new Wii in at least 4-5 years i could say, even if it starts to outsell Wii/Xbox360 after 3 years, Wii2 or Xbox720 will stop it

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

That pictures good enough to be my next avatar!

Kinda gives "Just Wait" a whole new meaning...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

They better be careful and not let Nintendo lap them over by having the Wii 2 also outselling the PS3 before it is over for the PS3

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

pakidan101 said:
They better be careful and not let Nintendo lap them over by having the Wii 2 also outselling the PS3 before it is over for the PS3

I think you mean overlap XD

Really ! i thought the PS3 had a good chance of comming back ......{sarcasm

Around the Network

I would have thought by now they would have at least moved on to blaming others for their problems.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

sega4life said:

So when other companies are focusing on the next gen including Sony's PS4, the PS3 will be dominating?

I guess its easier to dominate when you don't have any competition.

To put this into context he is saying that Sony will win this generation after it is over. How fucking pathetic is that to win after the contest is decided. After the competition has retired their old machines, and replaced them with newer models that are ten times more powerful then your machine. Which your not going to have the decency to put out of its misery.

This guy was always a bad joke, and what a winner of a parting jab at the fan base. Do not worry guys I feel in my heart the PS3 will finally be a winner. Just only when the Wii is so antiquated that it might as well be fossilized, and Microsoft no longer makes software for their own machine, and both companies have released their next console, and are planning its successor.

Sony fans rejoice its logic like this that has botched so much for the PS3 over the past couple years. With his departure it is just one last thing to fuck shit up for all of you. Well at least you will not have to defend as many stupid comments.

V-r0cK said:
Sony's going to layout the biggest guns in 3-5years confirmed.

And will Nintendo and Microsoft be shooting blanks?

To put this into context he is saying that Sony will win this generation after it is over. How fucking pathetic is that to win after the contest is decided. After the competition has retired their old machines, and replaced them with newer models that are ten times more powerful then your machine. Which your not going to have the decency to put out of its misery.

You have a way of exaggerating though. Ten times more powerful? Misery that the PS3 is in? Please...