By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why does Ganon want to take over Hyrule?

Here are some weird theories I've seen.

1.) Ganon is the only man Gerudo.  He pretty much as all the women who could ever want.. but no.  He wants all women, Ruto, Hylian, Zora, etc.

2.) Ganon never had a father or father figure because he's the only male Gerudo.  Maybe taking over Hyrule is a cry for attention..

3.) A bit mature Ganon is gay and he gets a sick rush out of having Link defeat him.. penetrate him if you will.

Care to comment?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Prob number 1, but i think n 3 is ganon`s choice xd

BocaJuniors said:

You do.. need silver arrows to defeat Ganon in the first Zelda.  Penetration if you will.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Because:

BocaJuniors said:

rly?, didnt know , well i never played zelda anyway. Im more a mario and metroid fan :P

Around the Network
Soleron said:

Because:

<insert Youtube video here>

I can't believe I watched that as long as I did.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Well, Ganon has the Triforce of Power, so maybe it corrupts him into wanting power over the entire world.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

If I had immense power I'd want to rule over everyone as well.

It kind of goes hand in hand.... being so powerful and not using it to it's fullest potential is a waste!

theRepublic said:
Well, Ganon has the Triforce of Power, so maybe it corrupts him into wanting power over the entire world.

This is probably the most correct answer, but for some reason I doubt the OP was looking for the correct answer.

largedarryl said:
theRepublic said:

This is probably the most correct answer, but for some reason I doubt the OP was looking for the correct answer.

I was.. I just thought that the 3 above are interesting.

Pixel Art can be fun.