By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jesus vs. Mohammed? Video Game Upsets Islamic Group

jonnhytesta said:
pakidan101 said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
arsenicazure said:
These Gods are all boring. This game should use older Gods, like Zeus, Odin, Ra, and others. The classic ballers. Why would prophets be fighting gods anyway?

But it seems they covered their own asses by having a version that censors Muhammad's face, right?

Theo van Gogh nods his dead head.

I still don't think murder is a good way to combat the argument that your religion is intolerant and/or sexist. All that says is "You forgot to mention we're murderers too."

These extremists are idiots and they're ruining everything for all the tolerant Muslims, like the ones here on VGC, and my awesome roommate.

Indeed and I concur.

Sorry for bringing in Star Wars (man, that lore covers a lot...no wonder the Force is a religion in some places) but that is why anger is frowned upon...b/c it leads to hate and to the Dark Side.

Extremists on all facets of life...including Atheism...is just a terrible way of life.

worst coment in vgchartz history. you sound like osama bin laden, but you dont seem to notice. people are kill in your country for not believing in god. do you know that?

LOL....now THAT is the worst comment I have ever seen. I wasn't commenting on Atheism itself, I was commenting on extremists who believe in atheism. Big difference my friend. An extremist in all places in life are terrible...must live in moderation or face not understanding anything.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network
pakidan101 said:
jonnhytesta said:
pakidan101 said:
arsenicazure said:
These Gods are all boring. This game should use older Gods, like Zeus, Odin, Ra, and others. The classic ballers. Why would prophets be fighting gods anyway?

But it seems they covered their own asses by having a version that censors Muhammad's face, right?

I still don't think murder is a good way to combat the argument that your religion is intolerant and/or sexist. All that says is "You forgot to mention we're murderers too."

These extremists are idiots and they're ruining everything for all the tolerant Muslims, like the ones here on VGC, and my awesome roommate.

Indeed and I concur.

Sorry for bringing in Star Wars (man, that lore covers a lot...no wonder the Force is a religion in some places) but that is why anger is frowned upon...b/c it leads to hate and to the Dark Side.

Extremists on all facets of life...including Atheism...is just a terrible way of life.

worst coment in vgchartz history. you sound like osama bin laden, but you dont seem to notice. people are kill in your country for not believing in god. do you know that?

LOL....now THAT is the worst comment I have ever seen. I wasn't commenting on Atheism itself, I was commenting on extremists who believe in atheism. Big difference my friend. An extremist in all places in life are terrible...must live in moderation or face not understanding anything.

yeah those crazy atheists blowing up them selfs all the time in the name of atheism. too dangerous.

This games ain't bad ...i'ved now converted into a Xenu the alien worshiper/follower . Hail Xenu !

jonnhytesta said:
pakidan101 said:
arsenicazure said:

Indeed and I concur.

I think that can be really offensive depending on the person, since nothing he said really sounded Osama. Also people are not killed for not believing in god (well if you don't count the territory pakistan keeps, but has no law over), if that were true a huge group of Buddhist monks would be missing.

Oh well I am done here, I'll go back to the console war now.

Who owns the rights of god, Jesus and Mohammed?
Is it Lucasarts? Or Nintendo?

Around the Network

http://www.islamkorea.com/english/jesusbelieve.html

jonnhytesta said:
pakidan101 said:
jonnhytesta said:
pakidan101 said:
arsenicazure said:

Indeed and I concur.

yeah those crazy atheists blowing up them selfs all the time in the name of atheism. too dangerous.

Dude, I am sorry if I am offending you in any way (if you happen to be an atheist), but it doesn't take a suicide bombing to be an extremist.

For example, being an American who refuses to believe any other way of living life, other than the American way, is a legitimate way is an extremist; one who extremely believes American culture is the best and only way to live life.

Eating only meat and refusing the idea of eating anything else is being an extremist...and yes, even a cookie-only diet is being an extremist (although I don't know anybody alive who has been able to do that...except the Cookie Monster).

Haven't you ever met someone who says "Lol, you believe in an after life and a 'mysterious God?' The Bible is make-believe stories for the uneducated. Don't be tied down to children stories" ?

Believe me, having an attitude like that is a tad bit "extreme," don't you think?

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

hatmoza 2.0 said:
http://www.islamkorea.com/english/jesusbelieve.html

I hope I didn't misread that link (I only could breeze through since I am in class), but yes Muslims believe in Jesus, the Son of Mary, not God.

Explanation of sig:

Oh man look out for the TROLLS!

CHYUII said:
Oh man look out for the TROLLS!

Which are worse, Trolls or Pedo bears?

Explanation of sig: