By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I just got hit by a car today :(

nordlead said:
obviously it wasn't that bad if you only said it hurt. I'm assuming this was slow moving traffic or something.

15/20 MPH, they checked me over, my spine is fine I just got achs, bumps and cuts, I think I hit my head but it feels fine now ..

Around the Network

uh uh you think you hit your head!! concussion!!! don't go to sleep!!!!! ahhhhhhh!!!!

well it sucks to be u

I hate to have to tell you this, but........in school, the kids used to call me "Mr. Glass". I was born with a condition that makes my bones incredibly fragile. Once, while I was masturbating, I broke my hip, my left hand, and my nose (don't ask). That's not the point. The point is, if there was somebody out there like me, I figured that there had to be somebody else out there. Somebody out there who was my opposite. I've spent the last couple of years, running over people with my car, hoping to find someone like you. Someone who was "Unbreakable". After running over thousands and thousand of people with my Shark Car, I've found that person.

That person is YOU! And now that you know who you are, you know what you must do. You must come to the city. You have to become......a hero.

d21lewis said:

I hate to have to tell you this, but........in school, the kids used to call me "Mr. Glass". I was born with a condition that makes my bones incredibly fragile. Once, while I was masturbating, I broke my hip, my left hand, and my nose (don't ask). That's not the point. The point is, if there was somebody out there like me, I figured that there had to be somebody else out there. Somebody out there who was my opposite. I've spent the last couple of years, running over people with my car, hoping to find someone like you. Someone who was "Unbreakable". After running over thousands and thousand of people with my Shark Car, I've found that person.

That person is YOU! And now that you know who you are, you know what you must do. You must come to the city. You have to become......a hero.

LMAO, thank you for cheering me up d21lewis :)

Around the Network

Any broken bones? I hear a broken tailbone is a nightmare

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

d21lewis said:

OMG... thats just epic ^_^

OT: Im sorry to hear that :( I had it happen to me once to, the difrence was that I went into coma for 30 minutes o_0... since then I have this issues that I dont want to talk about... :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I loved that movie.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

well i guess it was just not your day, at lease your not dead

Pro tip:  Don't walk in front of cars.  They're bigger.

Honestly though, the way people pay attention to traffic around here, i'm surprised we don't have a lot more people getting hit by cars.  Ya, you might have the right-of-way sometimes.  Cars are bigger.