By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Red Steel 2: Westerns are for men

Wow, looks a lot like the protagonist from Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.

Around the Network

Conceptual art
http://www.nintendopower.com/images/NP242_TOC.pdf

"Finally, wielding a sword in a Wii game feels as real as you'd always dreamed !"

Hmmm sounds good now it better live up to that ....sword wielding cowboys should be a nice change.

Have there ever been a FPS in "western" environment?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

MontanaHatchet said:
Wow, looks a lot like the protagonist from Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.

Thats what that image reminded me of!

Around the Network

I cannot wait to get my hands on my Nintendo Power this month. They have been spoiling me as of late... Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, and now Red Steel 2? Fantastic job NP, proving that printed media still has something to say in the video game industry.

OP: *faints*

Reminds me of Six String Samurai.

"If I were you, I'd run!"

"If you were me... you'd be good-lookin'."

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Naum said:
Have there ever been a FPS in "western" environment?

Call of Juarez, also Gun had some FPS moments (like quickdraw)

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I enjoyed the first one. Can't wait to see this one in motion.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

alfredofroylan said:
Conceptual art
http://www.nintendopower.com/images/NP242_TOC.pdf

Looks like a futuristic western from the design of the coat.  Looks pretty cool.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List