By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The 7th generation of consoles is DOOMED!

Around the Network

Pretty low numbers overall.

It should be noted it is 2009 and Wii's RRP is still 2006 launch's at 250€.

If Nintendo was as aggressive with hardware cost reductions as Sony the Wii should already be a system-on-a-chip lol.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

hmmm Wii below 100k in others, not a head for the hills moment but Nintendo should really think about doing stuff to increase those sales and the Japan numbers.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

damn the wii finally went below 100k ps3 needs help

Play Me

Around the Network

Wii needs some software, it only has Wii Fit carrying it in UK particularly. Otherwise, everyone's down.

No need to make a big fuss over Wii, it'll be back up soon enough.

CGI-Quality said:

Xbox 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot!!!!!! 30million baby!!!!
Come on people, don't overlook this, this is an absolute wonderful victory for Microsoft!!! As gamers, we MUST honor this!!!!!!!!!!!! Progression of the market, more Xbox games, man this IS awesome!!!

Jesus, watch your blood pressure. : /

wholikeswood said:
CGI-Quality said:

Xbox 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot!!!!!! 30million baby!!!!
Come on people, don't overlook this, this is an absolute wonderful victory for Microsoft!!! As gamers, we MUST honor this!!!!!!!!!!!! Progression of the market, more Xbox games, man this IS awesome!!!

Jesus, watch your blood pressure. : /

Trust you to be negative

congratulations for XBOX 360¡¡¡¡¡. man i wish i could have the money to buy all the consoles.

Excellent 360 numbers!

The smallest YOY drop.

Ouch for Sony and Nintendo.

My Gaming Setup