By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TGS Floor Map- Biggest spaces to Sony, Konami, Sega and SE

leo-j said:
A japanese ps3 price drop would be the right move for sony,especially while the wii is at "dorment".

"Dormant" you mean?  A price drop will be good for Sony, but Nintendo will making its own announcements this month, and it will still be harsh competition for Sony for the rest of the year.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Marvelous is actually making a PS3/360 horror game that will be revealed at TGS.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
Marvelous is actually making a PS3/360 horror game that will be revealed at TGS.

Yeah, that should be interesting. 

They confirmed 2 sequels to Rune Factory to be in production a while back.  One for Wii and one for DS.  I'm not sure they are far enough in development to be shown at TGS though.  I'm of course most interested in DQIX.  Too bad it's not playable.

this should be a good show... can't wait!!!

i don't know about a jpn price cut for the PS3, they already have the lowest price point, right? i think a price cut in EU would be much more important and meaningful.

I haven't been following TGS news like at all...but where is the Nintendo space on that map lol? I think its a pretty big mistake if they are skipping the event...If they do they better have a damn good reason.

If you spot it could you give me the location using their grid system?  Basically they are doing it by what Halls it is intersected by, 8 through 1 and S, C, and N.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

TGS has always been Sony dominated for the most part, so its kind of puzzling to see people act surprised about the fact or make threads about it when its already very well known. Nintendo largely couldn't compete with Sony during the era of the Gamecube so they opted to spare themselves the event. Despite the Wii being a runaway success they still seem to feel it not worth the effort to fight a P.R. battle on Sony's turf, a wise decision especially now that they're holding more of their information back longer while Sony continues to announce things further and further into the future to maintain hype for their struggling flagship, the PS3. Events like this are always fun to get excited about but I'm just afraid it could potentially be little more than another temporary spike in moral for PS3 owners like E3's brief moment of glory. Such events also cary with them a certain healthy need for pesimism as tragedies like Lair remind us just how shallow hype can be this generation. For PS3 owners in particular this generation has been a roller coaster ride with various events periodically getting their hopes up for the PS3's ascention to the top while ever changing theories as to how the PS3 will win and the Wii & 360 lose emerge. There's no doubt the PS3 will shine at this event, but will this be enough to sway the common consumer or will this event only serve to feed fans already commited to the PS3?

ckmlb said:

Marvelous? A horror game? Harvest Evil! milk zombie cows and marry a ghost!

BenKenobi88 said:
leo-j said:
A japanese ps3 price drop would be the right move for sony,especially while the wii is at "dorment".

"Dormant" you mean? A price drop will be good for Sony, but Nintendo will making its own announcements this month, and it will still be harsh competition for Sony for the rest of the year.

Does anyone know why Nintendo never participates in the TGS?  They will make announcements this month for sure but where is the question?

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

""""""FF13
Versus
Last Remenant
Star Ocean4
Monster Hunter3
White Night Story
Valkyrie of the Battlefield

thats some PS3 TGS RPG glory!!!"""

==> and this is only the RPG part

Sony Onslaught is coming right around the corner
I still not believe in the "400$ sku" but if it is true ... ... ...

Time to Work !

Onslaught is not a powerfull word this days ... I heard this so many times , so I rather sit and wait :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!