By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Xbox 360 Console Exclusive List

Bodhesatva said:

Console exclusive?

Can we do a list of actual exclusives please? I have a PC, and I have a 360. Just as you apparently don't want to know about PS3/360 multiplatforms, I have little interest in PC/360 multiplatforms.

Sry but no we can't. We still have to make the Steam exclusive list first, then the 2009 exclusive list and finally the Halo exclusive list. Geez we sure got a lot of work to do !

Around the Network

monsolez, Ive added 3 games from your list. Take a look at why I didnt add the rest.

Age of Pirates: Captain Blood
- Hmm no news on this since Aug 2008 and Gamespot has it listed for PS3. On hold.
Battle for Atlantis
- The official site doesn’t even list it for 360 although IGN does but Ill wait. On hold.
Black College Football: The Xperience
Crash Time 2: Autobahn Polizei
- Very little info, and I think it already released in EU in 2008. Out.
Dead Island
- No info since 2008 and Techland (the developer working on Call of Juarez Bound in Blood)
Dogtag
- No info since 2005. Out.
Dungeon Hero
- Since Southpeak bought the developer, things are on hold and seems like they are moving on to the Stronghold series. On hold.
Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection
- Already in DLC section as Gears of War 2: Dark Corners
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
- Individual episodes already in DLC section
Indianapolis 500 Evolution
Destineer
US Aug 2009
- Added (info was scarce)
The innovations, talent, and rivalries at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway during the 1960s changed automotive racing forever. Be a part of the decade that shaped history as you develop, build, and race your own custom-built speed machine on some of the most famous tracks and races in the world, including the legendary Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Tweak your car and drive the way you choose, both online and off. Either racing solo or in 8 player online multiplayer on Xbox Live, Indianapolis 500 Evolution immerses you in the most intensive rivalries the racing world has ever seen!
Salvation
- No info since 2008. On hold.
Shadow Harvest
Black Lion Studios
TBA
- Added (but info was scarce)
The Shadow of Aten
- No info for a long time. Out.
Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper
Spiders Games, Focus Home Interactive
TBA
The year is 1888, and the setting is London's Whitechapel area, where a horrible series of crimes has taken place in this East End district. The bodies of several women who have suffered horrible mutilations have been found. The police have been having a hard time finding a serious lead as the murders continue, creating paranoia and terror in the streets. Sherlock Holmes sets out to find clues in the dark, gloomy streets of Whitechapel, following a macabre trail of the one that the press calls Jack the Ripper. During this terrifying adventure, Sherlock will attempt to shed some light on the mystery that shrouds the identity and motive of the one who hides behind this terrifying nickname.
Supreme Commander 2
- Already there
Theseis
- No info since 2007. Out.
Totems
- Developer 10tacle Studios closed. Out.
Two Worlds: The Temptation
- Was supposed to be out Fall 2008. On hold.
Underwater Wars
- Its listed for PSP.
Voodoo Nights
- No info since 2007 and no longer on official developer website. Out.
Warhound
- No info since 2007 and Techland (the developer working on Call of Juarez Bound in Blood)
White Gold: War in Paradise
- Was supposed to be out 2008. On hold.

Age of Pirates: Captain Blood
- Hmm no news on this since Aug 2008 and Gamespot has it listed for PS3. On hold.
Battle for Atlantis
- The official site doesn’t even list it for 360 although IGN does but Ill wait. On hold.
Black College Football: The Xperience
- Added
Crash Time 2: Autobahn Polizei
- Very little info, and I think it already released in EU in 2008. Out.
Dead Island
- No info since 2008 and Techland (the developer working on Call of Juarez Bound in Blood)
Dogtag
- No info since 2005. Out.
Dungeon Hero
- Since Southpeak bought the developer, things are on hold and seems like they are moving on to the Stronghold series. On hold.
Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection
- Already in DLC section as Gears of War 2: Dark Corners
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
- Individual episodes already in DLC section
Indianapolis 500 Evolution
- Added
Salvation
- No info since 2008. On hold.
Shadow Harvest
- Was supposed to be out Q1 2009. On hold.
The Shadow of Aten
- No info for a long time. Out.
Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper
- Added
Supreme Commander 2
- Already there
Theseis
- No info since 2007. Out.
Totems
- Developer 10tacle Studios closed. Out.
Two Worlds: The Temptation
- Was supposed to be out Fall 2008. On hold.
Underwater Wars
- Its listed for PSP.
Voodoo Nights
- No info since 2007 and no longer on official developer website. Out.
Warhound
- No info since 2007 and Techland (the developer working on Call of Juarez Bound in Blood)
White Gold: War in Paradise
- Was supposed to be out 2008. On hold.

Tropico 3 has just been announced for the 360

http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=11568

Beat you to it again matt ;)

Added Tropico 3!

Tropico 3

Haemimont Games, Kalypso Media

September 2009 US / EU

Tropico 3 goes back to the roots of the hit strategy series closely following the original Tropico story-line.

awesome lists sir!

Around the Network
Bodhesatva said:

Console exclusive?

Can we do a list of actual exclusives please? I have a PC, and I have a 360. Just as you apparently don't want to know about PS3/360 multiplatforms, I have little interest in PC/360 multiplatforms.

is it that hard to appreciate the topic creator for putting time to list all the games that will come out on xbox? oh well.

you can add Spearfishing

Bodhesatva said:

Console exclusive?

We've already had enough people complaining about this list being "console exclusive". There is nothing stopping you from making your own X360 exclusives list. There is also nothing wrong with this list. If you don't like it then don't enter.

Now, back on topic people.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

NinjaBee announcement incoming.

I'd been wondering what they were up to!

badgenome said:

NinjaBee announcement incoming.

I'd been wondering what they were up to!

Awesome!

they are the best xbl developers(behind Rare of course)