By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Everyone's Friend Code Thread

YesWiiCan said:
nordlead said:
Do what Super Mario suggested. It is a lot easier than wading through a giant thread. Too bad it is a way underused feature on this website. I have almost all my codes in there.

But how will I know he/she added me.

you go in their profile and click "request code" they then get a notification (like a friend request) and can accept/reject. When you see they accepted you know that they should be putting the code in their system and you should do the same. You can see all the code requests that people accepted in your "My Codes" page which you can get to from the control panel.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

wait is there a thread for PSN Ids?

Edit:  eh sorry if i sounded like a troll.

no, because the same code/tag/id system exists for all three systems. My PSN ID is in my profile.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

How come when I come to your profile I can only request brawl codes and not other games.

YesWiiCan said:
How come when I come to your profile I can only request brawl codes and not other games.

probably because you never entered codes for those games, or I never did. You can only see codes that are actually useful for you. So you can't see my PSN ID because you don't have one to "trade"

I have entered codes for most of my games, but not all. Some games I don't play online so I didn't enter my code. If you had a Wii code and Mario Kart code entered you would be able to see those too.

Around the Network

I'll also throw in, that if you are looking for players of a certain game, enter your code and then go to the game page and click view all owners. You can then see everyone's code that was entered. Obviously this is a faster way of finding owners of a game you want to play online.