By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

@ ameratsu )

thanks, that was maybe the best review I ever read in my life

Around the Network

Sorry, but that write up deserves its own thread. It's easily the best write up on the game I've read.

Deluxe Edition unboxing:

Ya ordered the deluxe, seriously counting days now.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

that strategy guide looks awesome!

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Around the Network

I'm definitely going to ebay that artbook.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I *might* be able to get you one. I'll be on the lookout.

One of my co-op buddy sent me the link to this youtube clip.  He said he was deeply touched by this clip and it reminded him how much fun we have in Demon's Souls.  I watched it and I felt the same way too.  It reminds me all the good time i have while playing Demon's Souls with my friends and many many gamers that i don't know.

Demon's souls is a very unique game.  It has the charm to bring gamers together, to collaborate with or to challenge each other.  Yes, it's hard, tough, unforgiven, dark, and creepy.....  But I believe that From Software intentionally designed it this way to make you feel lonely, scared, and helpless, to make you have the urge to summon other gamers joining your battles.  You may have read some reviews for Demon's Souls, positive or negative, it doesn't matter.  The important thing is, this is a game you need to play through it for at least 2-3 times so you can truly appreciate how good it is.  The difficulty of this game increases exponentiially after the first round.  You won't be able to get through the 2nd or 3rd round if you don't finish all the side quests or don't even try summoning other gamers to join you.  

DS will be released in NA soon.  If you own a PS3, I truly hope you will try it out.  If you have the patience and skills to play through this game several times, you will appreciate this game even more.  By then, come back and watch this clip again.  I am sure you will feel the same way as I just did.

Thank you From Software!

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

That video was really nice. It reminded me of all the fun times I've had with you, outlaw, alic44, xxain, etc.

I especially liked how he ended the video with "the Sunlit Earth" from Shadow of the Colossus.

About 20-30 pages back, I mentioned that I already have the delux version bought and paid for.

I just wanted to reiterated that I have the delux version bought and paid for...

That is all.