By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

Kamal said:

Is a Dragonsword +5 any good, am level 39 at the moment.

Equipment:

Dragonsword +5
Adjudicator shield
Assassins Hood
Chain Mail
Black Gloves
Gloom Leggings

I have Yurt's armor, but wearing it makes me run in snails pace. I also got all the major spells (all that's available to me) used my souls efficiently by getting spells only.

Should I venture 4-2 first or 3-2?
Or should I just grind?

For 4-2 its nice to have a good bow cause they will help a great deal to beat the Reapers from afar.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Wow, last time I played that level through CO-OP I got to the old hero, with 30k souls then when I died it just demotivated me so much, I felt like crying "."

Since Im busy tommorrow, before sunrise I going to kick start DS and play through it all day!

What is a best possible stats for Wanderer at level 40?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

There is no one playing this game now( lvl 180+)...I tried invading a game in storm shrine and I failed about 10 times...and that level is the best pvp level or even co-op...

Saddens me how a great game can't get what it deserves from players.

It got 500k in sales, which mightly impressive to me.

I got the AZN, booted it up 3 days ago still see quite a few players on it.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

wayyyy i got demon souls 2day for christmas.

Around the Network

Do yourself a favour and pick Knight or Royal to start with.

Kamal said:
It got 500k in sales, which mightly impressive to me.

I got the AZN, booted it up 3 days ago still see quite a few players on it.

but the players around my level stopped playing apparently...and I wanted some challenge >< I had platinum and some kickass weps...

I heard during PWT in 4-1 you get to see Satsuki, does he attack you after you give him the sword of makato.

Kamal said:
I heard during PWT in 4-1 you get to see Satsuki, does he attack you after you give him the sword of makato.

yeah he will test the sword on you...watch out, he's dangerous. he can 1 hit you but use ur shield and you should neutralize him to have an opening...

and the weapon you get from him (hitless) can be found at 4-2 where the sticky white stuff slugs are... so not really worth giving him makoto...you will be forced to kill him otherwise, and that will reduce your soul and world tendency.

luvtospooge said:
Kamal said:

yeah he will test the sword on you...watch out, he's dangerous. he can 1 hit you but use ur shield and you should neutralize him to have an opening...

and the weapon you get from him (hitless) can be found at 4-2 where the sticky white stuff slugs are... so not really worth giving him makoto...you will be forced to kill him otherwise, and that will reduce your soul and world tendency.

If you are online, it wont matter till December 28. Bacause of PW WT event, as soon as you load your game again (online), all worlds will be PW.

So go ahead XD

www.jamesvandermemes.com