By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

Does anyone know of any kind of online outlet that will sell me this game? I need a shop that carries the game and ships it abroad. Play.com doesn't have it yet and I don't think Amazon ships games to Norway!
I WANT IT!

Around the Network

^^t ry this sites

www.yesasia.com and www.playasia.com

they have demon souls U.S and asia version...stay away from the Japanese version unless you can read and understand Japanese.

It says out of stock, pluss the prices are a little high and I have to pay freight, VAT and toll on goods over a given value, it'll probably cost me 120-130 dollars total to get it here...

http://www.amazon.com/Demons-Souls-Playstation-3/dp/B002AB7TX8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1258971280&sr=8-1

It's in stock, and the full price with VAT and toll will be around 70 dollars which is 50 and something euros. Oh, and they do export to norway

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_navbox_596184_ways?nodeId=596194

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Mummelmann said:
It says out of stock, pluss the prices are a little high and I have to pay freight, VAT and toll on goods over a given value, it'll probably cost me 120-130 dollars total to get it here...

hey.

i highly recommend

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?currency=EUR&osCsid=29c78bf5889dae5eb4ddd2c99fa87615&cPath=486_494&products_id=15657

for 44 Eur., its the standart edition, but you get the Soundtrack and artbook with it, which is pretty nice.  (they didnt offer that when i bought it.. sucks -_-)

and maybe interresting: you can pay by pay pal.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

Great! Now I can get it too!

Thanks you guys!

You're welcome, everyone should have the opportunity to experience such a magnificent game like this one :D

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Haven't played this game for so long it's actually sinful and am far from completing it only progressing though 4-2 now.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

GamesTM gave Demon's Souls 10/10 but metacritic as yet to add the score.
Do you think it will reach 90 after the add?

After finishing the game 2 times, I decided to make a new character. I chose to do the tutorial by accident and I ended up killing the boss with my thief lol. You only get around 450 souls from it, but Its somewhat interesting what happens after...I won't spoil for you guys ;D

Can someone tell me why can't I let go of the game after finishing it so many times in a row and when I have 2 great games waiting for me to play them? I hope I'm not addicted :P

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...