By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

Euphoria14 said:
I'm talking about the boss in 1-4. He is a pain in the ass.

I don't like him. I might just poison cloud him and just run around for 20 minutes.

yupp, he really is the biggest badass in the game. =P (if you dont know how to react on his movement.)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

Changed my mind. I'm gonna grind.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I think I'm about finished with this game for a while.

I'll pick it back up in a couple months, build a new character on the reverse polarity of my current one.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Domo-Kun said:

I'll pick it back up in a couple months, build a new character on the reverse polarity of my current one.

yeah, i hope i can finish it in the next days too, the counter is already above 100 Hours..

(just some weapon upgrades, 3 unique Weapons, and 1 miracle left.. its the worst Platinum trophy so far ^^ but its fun the get it.)

anyone an idea how to get the Miracle "Recovery"? its not on Urbains list.)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Bye demon's souls. Nice 1 month and 2 days of playing, but tomorrow, it's all about mw2.

Around the Network

Demon's Souls is casting all the dust around every other games i have xD

too addicting

Sold my soul for Demon's Souls.

Soul Level 10x Royalty (Melee/Range) Dex build

Need Bladestones and Spiderstones xD

Crystalchild said:
Domo-Kun said:

yeah, i hope i can finish it in the next days too, the counter is already above 100 Hours..

(just some weapon upgrades, 3 unique Weapons, and 1 miracle left.. its the worst Platinum trophy so far ^^ but its fun the get it.)

Isn't that the one that requires to kill at least 1 Primeval Demon and get a colorless demon's soul?

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
Crystalchild said:
Domo-Kun said:

Isn't that the one that requires to kill at least 1 Primeval Demon and get a colorless demon's soul?

Aaahh, thats probably that one, thanks!

So I just killed Garl Vinland and Maiden Astraea and man the feel of that boss fight was awesome. Am I the only one that kinda felt bad after the fight? I mean, hearing what both of them were saying, and after killing Vinland, seeing Astraea just lying there, I didn't even want to attack her. Then when I realized that I could talk to her, and she just died afterwards....I felt bad lol.

^ Felt bad for her huh? I stood up on a ledge and filled her with arrows.

Currently playing: