By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

letsdance said:
Havent fought him yet. I just killed penetrator. Fought Old King and hit him a million times but he didnt even get a scrape... and now I'm on 4-2 and 5-2

Oh damn, when you said Old King I didn't realize you meant Doran.

He was easy. Just equip a thief's ring, get his attention and then run out to the bridge just outside his room.

Get him to walk onto that bridge and then run away from him. He will eventually turn around and head back for his room. Run behind him, backstab him and then run away again.

Rinse and repeat until he dies. He is dumb and won't heal.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

By the way, what level are you?

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
letsdance said:
Penetrator.

1-4 Boss, False King Allant is a bitch ain't he?

Actually he was pretty easy LOL. IDK if you are talking about him in NG+ but in the regular game, I destroyed him easily. I actually was scared so I was a little tentative, but when I realized his pattern, he was super easy. It helps to have a less than 50% equip weight so you can roll when he does the charging sword attack.

I must just suck because he always hits me with that damn attack, plus it seems I hit him for crap.

What is the best weapon to use against him, if any?

Edit - Damn! Still on my first play through, sitting at 92:54 total time!

Currently playing:

^DDAAAAAYYYUUM!!! You must have all the upgrade and ring trophies. Anyways, I used a Sharp Uchigatana + 5 and that ate through his health pretty fast. One thing I did at first when I was scared, I dodged his running sword attack and used firestorm, that took off a good amount of HP.

Around the Network

Actually, I only have like 33% trophies.

I have a baby, so some of my time was from having the game sitting there doing nothing.

Currently playing:

Incredible game...I've spent so far more than 140 hours, only stopping to get the platinum in Uncharted 2, which is already done :).

My only complain is the drop rate of that frigging pure bladestone, I only need that and the fourth run to get everything, but I'm reaaaally losing my patience with the bladestone >:(

Euphoria: if you just want to get over Allant, poison him, it's completely safe

@chubaca

I am thinking about using poison cloud.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
Actually, I only have like 33% trophies.

I have a baby, so some of my time was from having the game sitting there doing nothing.

Ahh I see, Hopefully it was in the Nexus ( I could imagine all the times you must've died because of that).

For me the real bitch, at least NG+ onwards, has been maneater. And I really hate stages 3-2 and 5-2...Gargoyles and Giants are so nasty.