By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

mtlca66 said:
i was getting 32 dmg with fire arrows and lava bow.. my dex was like 19 and strength was 20-22. ran out of arrows. luckily phantom helped haha

Use the Hypershot trick on the dragons.

Equipt the clever rats ring ( raises attack power when hp goes lower than 30%)

Equipt the moirion blade in your left hand ( raises attack power when your in distress)

Equipt a bow in your right hand.

Lower your HP to 30% or a little lower and fire at the dragons when your attack power gets raised.

You do 300+ damage on the dragons with each arrow

Around the Network

so today I decided to raise the WT to black by invading people's games and killing them...After get my ass handed to me a whole bunch of times (some ppl had a summon, and most were just one on ones) I realized that I need better equipment. I think my stats are pretty good, but some constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Thief SL 108
VIt - 43
Int - 18
End - 25
Str - 24
Dex - 38
Magic - 11
Faith - 10
Luck 19

I have the fluted set equipped with an Assassin's Mask. Also, I usually have Ring of Great Strength (so that way I can run fast and roll). I'm using a Sharp Uchigatana + 5 (S rank on Dex, YAY).

Edit: Oh, I think my biggest problem is my sheild. Im still using a Spiked Shielf + 4. I can't seem to find a shield thats better than that (and is not too heavy allowing me to roll).

SnakeEyez said:
so today I decided to raise the WT to black by invading people's games and killing them...After get my ass handed to me a whole bunch of times (some ppl had a summon, and most were just one on ones) I realized that I need better equipment. I think my stats are pretty good, but some constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Thief SL 108
VIt - 43
Int - 18
End - 25
Str - 24
Dex - 38
Magic - 11
Faith - 10
Luck 19

I have the fluted set equipped with an Assassin's Mask. Also, I usually have Ring of Great Strength (so that way I can run fast and roll). I'm using a Sharp Uchigatana + 5 (S rank on Dex, YAY).

Edit: Oh, I think my biggest problem is my sheild. Im still using a Spiked Shielf + 4. I can't seem to find a shield thats better than that (and is not too heavy allowing me to roll).

tryed to use Dark Silver Shield? (Garl Vinland drop)

btw. as i looked at your stats, i was wondering about mine..

Vit -33

Int -30

End -32

Str -33

Dex -33

Mag -25

Faith -20

Luck -25

.. it seems i cant decide which way to go xD

(i'd like to know, how the stats of you others are.. would be funny to see for sure. :) )

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

^Ah, I'll look into that shield as soon as I kill the boss (I just finished 5-2). Anyways, what SL are you? Looking at your stats, I'm sure you are higher than me. You should go for whatever stat gives your weapon a higher stat boost, say, if you had a crushing weapon, I'd suggest going for str, or if you have tearing or sharp, I'd suggest going the Dex route. It seems like your stats are all over the place, not really focusing on one thing.

So much fun just sitting behind Black Phantom Selen with a Thief's Ring on and just casting poison cloud.

I think i'll go make a sandwich and come back and collect my Blind.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

My god! False King just wiped the floor with me.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

SnakeEyez said:
^Ah, I'll look into that shield as soon as I kill the boss (I just finished 5-2). Anyways, what SL are you? Looking at your stats, I'm sure you are higher than me. You should go for whatever stat gives your weapon a higher stat boost, say, if you had a crushing weapon, I'd suggest going for str, or if you have tearing or sharp, I'd suggest going the Dex route. It seems like your stats are all over the place, not really focusing on one thing.

SL156 now. :)

@euphoria:

"false" King killed you O_o?

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

@Crystalchild

What, is he supposed to be real easy?

It was my first attempt against him. He keeps sliding all over the place.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
@Crystalchild

What, is he supposed to be real easy?

It was my first attempt against him. He keeps sliding all over the place.

Im not sure which one is titled as "false", (yeah, my brain cant remember to those details^^) do you mean the one in 1-4, or the one "after" 1-4?

(The first one is a hard guy, he killed me often before i got him too, and drained 4 of my precious levels :D.. but the one after the first Allant is the easiest boss in the game, you can actually kill him without moving once.. even if you magic skill is 15 or lower, you can shoot him to death with the earliest spells.)

SPOILER:

(i used this my second runthrough to try it out, and Poison Cloud works.. fine against the one in 1-4 too :P)

I'm talking about the boss in 1-4. He is a pain in the ass.

I don't like him. I might just poison cloud him and just run around for 20 minutes.

Currently playing: