By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

thanks for the info... I decided to try 3-2 did well till I got to a red glowing witch. I'm 1 str away from being able to use the flame shield. That'll take a while to get it. Gonna give myself stats for ones i hardly give myself first before i get the str one. Can you learn both magic and miracles?

Around the Network

Does anyone know what tendancy you need in the OLD HERO boss room on 4-2 to go up the stairs (where you can see the shadow men)? The stairs are blocked by rubble.

Thanks for any help!

letsdance said:
thanks for the info... I decided to try 3-2 did well till I got to a red glowing witch. I'm 1 str away from being able to use the flame shield. That'll take a while to get it. Gonna give myself stats for ones i hardly give myself first before i get the str one. Can you learn both magic and miracles?

Yes. You'll need a talisman for miracles and a catalyst for magic.

Talisman of Beasts, however, is an exception. It can cast both magic and miracles. You can get it from Mephistopheles' evil quest or by killing scirvir the wanderer (2-2) while being in pure black world tendency.

LOL! My brother attacked someone in the Nexus and now the guy hates me. Luckily the it was the guy buy the third archstone. The vendor. I never used him. Does he have something important later. Please say no.

letsdance said:
LOL! My brother attacked someone in the Nexus and now the guy hates me. Luckily the it was the guy buy the third archstone. The vendor. I never used him. Does he have something important later. Please say no.

Patches? Well he is not that important but he does offer an awesome deal for items...( late moon grass= 500 souls)

Around the Network

I accidentally hit the Filthy Man in 2-2 and now he attacks me every time he sees me.

Is there any way for me to have him no longer hate me? I need to buy large sharpstone from him.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
I accidentally hit the Filthy Man in 2-2 and now he attacks me every time he sees me.

Is there any way for me to have him no longer hate me? I need to buy large sharpstone from him.

There is no other way other than completing and starting the game over...The game punishes you for any mistake you make..

^ That sucks.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

ugh i think i fucked up....

rescued ostrava in 1-3... didnt talk to him after, so did i miss out on the pure clearstone he gives? that would suck...

also.. found the tower shield near biorr, but couldnt carry it so i dropped it. came back and it was no longer there... so is it gone forever? lol

im sucha retardddddddddddd ughhhhhhhh

Best Buy just shipped out my copy of this game. I hope that I will enjoy it. It seems fun and challenging which is what I want in a game. Some games just seem too easy nowadays.

Get your Portable ID!

End of 2009 sales predictions:

PS3 - 33 Million     360 - 40 Million    Wii - 75 Million