By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

What is the quickest way to get some spiderstone shards and chunks?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
What is the quickest way to get some spiderstone shards and chunks?

2-x. If you're lucky, the workers will give you some nice ores.

That's gonna take ages...

I have a Sticky Compound Longbow +2 and White Bow right now. I want a Sticky +5.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Dont you need vicious for the trophy?

^ Vicious = Sticky right?

Currently playing:

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
^ Vicious = Sticky right?

That, I don't know. I just got it from that website where it says you must upgrade it to viscous :

http://mycheats.1up.com/view/faq/3169297/67857/demon_s_souls/ps3

In the JPN/Asian version it is called Vicious. In the US version it is called Sticky.

4 more shards till +4.

Currently playing:

ARG!! what is good with the drops in this game? I can't get a chunk of dragonstone for the life of me. I have the LSS equiped and my luck is at 17 (which I figured should be high enough) and after countless bearbugs, I've only gotten one... Looking at the wiki, it seems that I've gotten all the other ones besides grinding for it :/

SnakeEyez said:
ARG!! what is good with the drops in this game? I can't get a chunk of dragonstone for the life of me. I have the LSS equiped and my luck is at 17 (which I figured should be high enough) and after countless bearbugs, I've only gotten one... Looking at the wiki, it seems that I've gotten all the other ones besides grinding for it :/

Stonefang tunnel buddy. I think those lava lizards drops them

luvtospooge said:
SnakeEyez said:

Stonefang tunnel buddy. I think those lava lizards drops them

u sure? in the DS wiki, it doesn't mention them as dropping them.