By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - World of Warcraft of the iphone!

Now I really think I've seen everything.

I guess that means WOW players can start leaving the house!

Around the Network

WOW.

People can have no life, and a life, at the same time!!!

A pointer like the DS has would be perfect for that game.

The interface has obviously been designed around the touch-screen and as such dozens of buttons are missing. I count only 6 attack slots below. So as great as it is running around in the city, any sort of serious pvp or raiding would be out of the question.

Also why is the in-game screen so minimalised? there is tons of wasted space on the sides and above.

yes, play on this and you are guaranteed to get slaughtered in pvp, and under perform in raids 200% of the time, fkn useless unless all you do is trying to have sex with men playing as female chars.

dahuman said:
yes, play on this and you are guaranteed to get slaughtered in pvp, and under perform in raids 200% of the time, fkn useless unless all you do is trying to have sex with men playing as female chars.

I would assume that you are a WOW player?

Around the Network

too bad it doesn't support mods... or does it?>

City17 said:
dahuman said:

I would assume that you are a WOW player?

I quit because raiding became a joke, even now my brother tells me that the new raid is about as hard as BWL and it's retarded since they are already on the last boss of 25 men uld. I'll go back to play when it's pre nerfed Sunwell level prolly but it's a waste of money right now.

theprof00 said:
too bad it doesn't support mods... or does it?>

I doubt it, most likely can't even write macros.

Sadly, it comes too late. Most WoW players will instantly sunburn if they step outside.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Why do I get the impression that
A this is fan product
B this is on a private server
C that's pretty darn cool

@dahuman
raid content will NEVER be "fixed". I understand you dilemma. The adrenaline rush of a difficult challenge. With the new Blizzard direction the raids are too "easy". Well i'm not going to argue that with you. It's a taste thing, however here is what IS going on. Blizzard has supposedly 12million active players. Only about 5% has seen Black Temple and various high end raid dungeons. To a developer and producer 5% for content aimed at just them isn't worth while. The goal of content is to be seen so that players KEEP PLAYING. If 95% percent can't see the content then they essentially lose money on that. Losing %5 of the raid market is better than losing 20% of the bored note enough accessible content market.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.