By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Dream - Kingdom Hearts devs say there will definitely be a KH3

I think this was posted earlier.

But hey, if this Nintendo Dream thing is out now, have they said anything about Fire Emblem in it?

Around the Network

HELLZ YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GO GO GO FINISH FFvsXIII AND START KHIII!!!!!!!!!

Obviouly....was there any doubt there wouldn't be???

Sweet. I'd like it to be on Wii with Motion+-enabled Keyblade pwnage.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

already posted
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=69949&page=1

Around the Network

If it goes to Wii, i hope iy has a No More Heroes set up( attack with A specials done with gestures )

Here is what I think, they will release KH3 for ps3, and also for the Wii

Wii would be a logic decision, because of the type and size of the uderbase (Disney characters sell on Wii)

Ps3 also has a chance, graphics and blu-ray

Xbox360 also has a high chance if Microsoft wants to pay or smth : P

I think Wii makes more sense, let's wait and see

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Yeah...

360/PS3 will happen.

Sephiroth357 said:
Yeah...

360/PS3 will happen.

You should listen to your sig regarding Square-Enix...

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)