By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Scenario : Your house is on fire...

and you could only save 1 game console and 3 games from your current collection for that console.(if you have only 1 game console then you save that one automatically) Which ones do you save.

I'd save the Wii and Super Smash Bros Brawl,No More Heroes, and Madworld.

Around the Network

Probably the most expensive console...

Legend11 said:
Probably the most expensive console...

cool

I thought you were going to say "The only way you can put it out is if you buy a Wii! Would you?"

But this is a better question.

Hmmmm...

PS3, BioShock, Uncharted, Oblivion. No, I wouldn't save MGS4.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Game Boy Light

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Donkey Kong ('94)
Kirby's Pinball Land

That's my rarest and most expensive and collectible gaming system and my 3 favorite Game Boy games. But all my Game Boy cartridges are actually in a plastic grocery bag less than a foot away from where I'm sitting, so I'd probably have time to grab the whole bag.

Around the Network

If my house were on fire, I wouldn't be wasting any time thinking about games.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

ramuji said:
If my house were on fire, I wouldn't be wasting any time thinking about games.

exactly. alot of you think about and play too much games

If you don't eat, sleep, and breathe video games, both of you guys can take a hike.

Worrying about what games you'd save in a fire is almost as important as having your entire house zombie-proofed and having backup plans for alien invasions and bodysnatcher attacks. I'm ready for all of the above. I actually keep all my games in a catapult, so if the house is in danger I can launch my whole collection across the street, and then run outside, collect it all, and make my daring escape.

All my legacy consoles are in one bag and all my legacy games in another for a quick exit out my window. So I'd chuck them out the window and hope they survive, then I'd grab my Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda: Twilight Princess and Wii Sports :P

I would save my ps3 because I can get a ps2 on the cheap nowadays and my ps1 games can be played on the ps2&3 so...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?