By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Unreal Tournament III: Modes, Weaponry Interview Video

"We learn about the fun to use weaponry, new game modes, and what it's been like designing for the PS3."

Great stuff, I can't wait to get this for PC...I really hope it doesn't get delayed...but if it does, I do have the Source games to keep me busy.

HD Version

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Looks stunning.

the guy playing sucks with the enforcer... so sad... i could have killed everyone of those guys with just that.. so pathetic.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

First console game to beat Gears of War in graphics and who is it? The same company.

Looks amazing, and really glad to hear that the single player campaign will be big.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I want this soooo bad.

Just beautiful.

Around the Network

One of his comments was sorta "Wha?". He said that because you can make maps on the PC version and play them online it is going to "change console gaming".

What???

The game is going to change console gaming imo, but not because you can make maps on the PC, but rather because you can play against people on the PC. That with the features revolving around options for controlling the user interface allowed in a game will help keep everyone on a level playing field and ultimately I think will become the de facto standard for multiplayer...now if we can only get MS to understand that we have already purchased the game and we don't want to pay to play online we would be set.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Uh...this is not the first game to allow console and PC gamers to play against each other...I'm pretty sure the recent Shadowrun also had that.

The ability to make maps and then play them on PS3 is cool...though mapmakers will have to own both the PC game and PS3 game it sounds like...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I have to admit Ive never seen a game this good O_O

mM

WOW must buy

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

The guy in the vid also says its just for the PS3/PC, is it never coming out for the 360. Its not like MS would allow the map making and stuff.