By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Game Dude Thread!

psrock said:
The weird thing is if you ever decide to be yourself instead of the other guy, I see a future for you.

Don't force it, let it come from the heart. And some of you are way to harsh on him, this is not easy to do.

Well, I've been trying to be myself more in the newer episodes. I'll apply your advice more in the future. I listen to constructive criticism. Not destructive criticism.

Around the Network

Donkey Kong script has been written. Progress is being made for what could be the greatest Game Dude review of all time!

Please, for the love of god dont try to copy push overs.
(IE Yahtzee and AVGN)
they fake it just to get the money.

Okay "dude" I've read through this thread and watched your latest episode... I'm not important so you can simply ignore my post but I try to say some constructive stuff you may be interested in... First off... I'm sorry but I have to agree with many people here and on youtube that you're trying to hard... Your voice and your mimics are just really far from being natural and... I don't know the word... something like comprehensible... Of course that may be part of your style you wanna create but for me it looks like a little kid pissed because he didn't get icecream from it's parents if you can understand the comparison... Your excessive use of under the ground language doesn't make it better at all, but that's my opinion, there are many kids out there liking the f-bomb to call it so... But after all it's not really inspired... You're messing around for 5 minutes, repeat yourself and so it seems like your aguments don't get right out but just crash around you... After all I guess you COULD make a good thing without trying to copy something you may think is perfect but try more to be yourself in a more natural way... work on your mimic and your gesticulation for real and that would help a lot... Try to work out a script where you not always repeat yourself and I don't know... How 'bout trying to start an argument with something positive what you destroy afterwards with pure facts and pictures, not just saying... This sh*t sucks so damn hard because I say so... I know that's not your intention but that's how I received it... Maybe you should try to get a writer on board or something I don't know, just don't rush it... You should mix some subliminal sensation into it too because it's really arduous as it is right now... but hey, as I said you don't have to give a damn about my opinion, maybe I'm just getting to old ^^

Good luck for your future anyway, it seems you're already bulidng up a little fanclub on youtube so just don't mess with the with you commentaries like "no I don't" etc. When you want to be in medias, no matter what you have to deal with any kind of crtizism and even if people say you suck or you try to hard, you have to live with that and you won't be able to change this opinion so easily... You can just change that through better actions in the future and the hope that they give you a second chance... So until then or if you don't care you have to live with it and let them talk. I know this, I'm an author and have released one book already... Not everyone will like it but if you start to defend every little piece you will lose it. Listen if there's something you can use for your future and if not... hey... would be a boring world if everyone would love the same wouldn't it? ;) Sorry for the long post hope it was understandable :)

“And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.” -Terry Pratchett

www.lost-acres.de

a.l.e.x00 said:
Donkey Kong script has been written. Progress is being made for what could be the greatest Game Dude review of all time!

I'll be anticipating it! I'm glad to see you believe in what you do, keep up the progress and as long as you continue taking criticism in a good way, you'll only get better that's for sure. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

I remember watching the Sonic ones a while ago. It was pretty funny. I ignored the who shtick and pretended that you were just a dorky kid, but other that the material was funny.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I watched the Barbie one and the Brawl one. I like what your trying to do with the whole "nerd inspired" thing, but the nerd just does it better. I think if you found your own style they would be better.

Check out these intros I made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NdYtHAiHXc&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xsgdI60O9Q&feature=channel

Which one do you like more?

Also, be sure to check out my new Kirby review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQLVMLeiVoU&feature=channel

Seriously, that second one is pure fricking win! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Thanks.