By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Would you prefer your XBOX 360 to have a smoothie maker?

maybie an icee maker would stop it from overheating and eventually RROD ....OHHHHHH ZINGGGG.....OH NO HE DINT!!!!......yes i did -_-...... *Runs away*

Around the Network

*chases ant down* *Round House Kick's him in the face*

since those creeps got killed on level 1! on the damn ruins map! who can die there?

I'm not a fan boy of any thing, whatever wins i don't care. As long as i enjoy good games

wow that would be kinda cool ... do u think u could use it through ur dashboard?

i know i dont belong in here but i just think its a funny/cool idea

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

GAMES,BLU-TOOTH,BLU-RAY,MEDIA SERVER,PHOTOS,MUSIC,BROWSER,DVD,REMOTE PLAY,PSN

LIFE WITH PLAYSTATION

Mansour said:
since those creeps got killed on level 1! on the damn ruins map! who can die there?

Huh?

Around the Network

I would absolutely love to have a chocolate milkshake/malt maker on my 360.

Why didn't Microsoft do this? What the hell is wrong with them?!

Holy shit, of course I would. You bastard, now you've planted this idea in my head and I'll always know that my X360 is never quite what it could have been...

Add a chips dispenser instead and I'm sold.

Gimmick accounts for counter-trolling... the forum's going downhill. It's drowning in a dense soup of agenda pushing.

Sigh.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

It would depend I guess. If the engine for the smoothie maker is internal, that would not be good, as the excessive heat might do damage to the console. If, on the other hand, the cup, so to speak, was inside the console, that might provide additional cooling, and all would be fine. Then I would like it more.

I've always wanted a smoothie maker. If it's good value for the money, I would definitely consider buying an XBox 360 with a smoothie maker.

This is invisible text!