By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Agarest Senki coming to Europe

Xen said:

Famitsu is a shitty source for.. anything. I'll just watch some footage, heh.

If only game was half as good as the battle theme!

There's a demo on JP PSN.

Around the Network

Yeah, I know. And the footage I posted is from it.

Xen said:
Yeah, I know. And the footage I posted is from it.

Yeah I see now, when I replied the video hadn't embedded properly.

Xen said:

Famitsu is a shitty source for.. anything. I'll just watch some footage, heh.

If only game was half as good as the battle theme!

That is a cool battle theme.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

wasn't this game called as the worst ps3 game with so much glitches that it was almost unplayable?or was it Generation of Chaos ps3? either way really wierd idea considering content of this game.
wait Midas Interactive and 12+ rating?! heavy censorship and butchered by translators 100% confirmed?

Around the Network

@ waron )

the demo ran very well, so I guess you think of a different game

and there is nothing explicit shown in the jpn. version anyway - the usual panty shots, bathtube scenes (with a lot of fog and foam) and ice/banana eating scenes (or whatever they came up with to "excite" and "satisfy" the players) don't warant a 16+ rating (atleast in germany)

Lafiel said:

@ waron )

and there is nothing explicit shown in the jpn. version anyway - the usual panty shots, bathtube scenes (with a lot of fog and foam) and ice/banana eating scenes (or whatever they come up to "excite" and "satisfy" the players) don't warant a 16+ rating (atleast in germany)

well yeah lots of panty shots of underaged girls - and this already grant you a ride to hell with 60y old parents protesting about god knows what or atleast a few seconds in evening news.

@ waron )

uhm... there are panty shots of _real_ underaged girls in about every fashion catalogue

I don't know why manga-styled drawn underaged-looking (most are grown-ups according to the devs) pixel-girls are supposed to be worse than that

waron said:
Lafiel said:

@ waron )

and there is nothing explicit shown in the jpn. version anyway - the usual panty shots, bathtube scenes (with a lot of fog and foam) and ice/banana eating scenes (or whatever they come up to "excite" and "satisfy" the players) don't warant a 16+ rating (atleast in germany)

well yeah lots of panty shots of underaged girls - and this already grant you a ride to hell with 60y old parents protesting about god knows what or atleast a few seconds in evening news.

Free advertising FTW

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

i think Tears of tiara looks better than agarest senki.. id rather have ToT -_-