By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Awesome Robot Chicken Zelda Parody

Here's a great way to start your weekend...

Enjoy!

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

Around the Network

"awesome" and "robot chicken" are an oxymoron.

BlueOcean4ever said:

I always thought they were synonyms

nonsense, Robot chicken is highschool humor at its finest and perhaps the cleanest example of how Adult Swim has been downgraded from College/young adult humor to highschool hijinks. Nay I say to think downward trend. Nay.

50 hours hahaha.

Around the Network

ahahaha his hand is his new princess!
seriously though... i felt bad for link...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Dolla Dolla said:
BlueOcean4ever said:

I always thought they were synonyms

QFT.  I love Robot Chicken.  That was hilarious.  "50 hours!?  You suck."  They could do so much more with the Zelda series.

I love Robot Chicken.

It's stupid, who cares. Seriously...it's not supposed to be a thinker hehe...

That Zelda skit was pretty good...that episode as a whole was great though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

How about the skit with Sonic, and his tragic death with spikes?

"I don't believe anyone walks into a game store with $600 in their pocket and wonders what console to buy." -President of Worldwide studios Phil Harrison "Nintendo Wii has been a successful enterprise, and a very good business compared with ours, because it's cheaper." -Sony chairman and CEO Howard Stringer

BenKenobi88 said:
I love Robot Chicken.

It's stupid, who cares. Seriously...it's not supposed to be a thinker hehe...

That Zelda skit was pretty good...that episode as a whole was great though.

qft right here

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453