By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Japan Media Conference Liveblog Tonight 10PM PST

Looking forward to the announcements.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
RPG said:
Shadowblind said:
RPG said:
stickball by "easily blowing past 2 million HW sold before everything is said and done" just when you do think everything will be said and done?

My guess is that when the 360 "easily" blows past 2 million the PS3 will struggle to 6 million and Wii to 12+ million.

Compare the 360 and PS3's price. If you were an FF fan who really wanted Final Fantasy, but don;t really have the console yet because you, like many others are waiting for its launch...what would you get? The cheaper one with only FFXIII and Versus, or the one with FFXIII and many other Sqeenix games?

Regardless, I don't care if its released in Japan or not. I don't live there.

Well *touches wood* I am not poverty stricken and money does not always come first, I would want quality and the two huge FF games, not 1 huge FF game and these terrible JRPG made by the SE D teams. Obviously many people in Japan agree with me if you look at the PS3 sales compared to 360.

I used to live in Japan, sadly education came first. :(

Not quite sure where to begin here...by pointing out that one is a spinoff, that Star Ocean and IU aren't terrible in any sense of the word, or that the quality of both FFXIII games will be the exact same on both consoles....

I'll just say that was one of the worst posts you've ever made and leave it at that. Try rephrasing that.

It's a spin-off being made by the KH team and looks to me that the game has a budget SO4 could only dream of. SO4 was good........for tremendously disturbing cut scenes and voice acting but that is it, IU was full stop terrible.

You might as well back out now knowing you just compared Versus to SO4 and IU, it was like comparing diamonds to smelly turds. That or you're you just trying to be funny in which case you should not give up the day job. ;)

badgenome said:
Can only lead to disappointment.

Most likely.

ClaudeLv250 said:
I'm calling it now.

Front Mission.

That would rule.

Then again... no it wouldn't.  That would suck.

Because after Front Mission 4 sucked they stopped bringing over Front Mission games... and the 360 is region locked.

RPG said:
Shadowblind said:
RPG said:
Shadowblind said:
RPG said:
stickball by "easily blowing past 2 million HW sold before everything is said and done" just when you do think everything will be said and done?

My guess is that when the 360 "easily" blows past 2 million the PS3 will struggle to 6 million and Wii to 12+ million.

Compare the 360 and PS3's price. If you were an FF fan who really wanted Final Fantasy, but don;t really have the console yet because you, like many others are waiting for its launch...what would you get? The cheaper one with only FFXIII and Versus, or the one with FFXIII and many other Sqeenix games?

Well *touches wood* I am not poverty stricken and money does not always come first, I would want quality and the two huge FF games, not 1 huge FF game and these terrible JRPG made by the SE D teams. Obviously many people in Japan agree with me if you look at the PS3 sales compared to 360.

Not quite sure where to begin here...by pointing out that one is a spinoff, that Star Ocean and IU aren't terrible in any sense of the word, or that the quality of both FFXIII games will be the exact same on both consoles....

I'll just say that was one of the worst posts you've ever made and leave it at that. Try rephrasing that.

It's a spin-off being made by the KH team and looks to me that the game has a budget SO4 could only dream of. SO4 was good........for tremendously disturbing cut scenes and voice acting but that is it, IU was full stop terrible.

You might as well back out now knowing you just compared Versus to SO4 and IU, it was like comparing diamonds to smelly turds. That or you're you just trying to be funny in which case you should not give up the day job. ;)

First things first; point out to me where I compared them and even if I did, point out to me how you know FFvXIII will be better then EITHER of them, and not be just like what FFX-2 was to FFX, or Dirge of Cerberus to FFVII. And no, IU wasn't terrible at all, and Star Ocean wasn't just good, it was very good. I really would like to question how you could know, seeing as you've given me no proof yet as of owning a 360 or ACTUALLY playing either title.

Knowing the comment about "smelly turds" I realize who I'm dealing with here. Continue, but don't pull crap out of my post that didn't happen.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
RPG said:

Compare the 360 and PS3's price. If you were an FF fan who really wanted Final Fantasy, but don;t really have the console yet because you, like many others are waiting for its launch...what would you get? The expensive one with only FFXIII and Versus, or the one with FFXIII and many other Sqeenix games?

What do you mean by ONLY FFXIII and Versus?  How about WKC?  Disgaea 3?  Cross Edge?  Valkyria Chronicles?  Tears to Tiara?  To name a few.

RPG said:
Shadowblind said:
RPG said:
Shadowblind said:
RPG said:

You forgot about Star Ocean 4 having one the best battle systems to date in a JRPG. :D

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

jacks81x said:
Shadowblind said:
RPG said:

Compare the 360 and PS3's price. If you were an FF fan who really wanted Final Fantasy, but don;t really have the console yet because you, like many others are waiting for its launch...what would you get? The expensive one with only FFXIII and Versus, or the one with FFXIII and many other Sqeenix games?

What do you mean by ONLY FFXIII and Versus?  How about WKC?  Disgaea 3?  Cross Edge?  Valkyria Chronicles?  Tears to Tiara?  To name a few.

Thats right, forgot about WKC, my bad. As for Disgaea, Cross Edge, Valkyria Chronicles, and Tears of Tiara(?), last time I checked people on here threw an absolute shitstorm last time I tried calling them JRPGs. So they aren't. While I'm at it, I would mention Tales of vesperia too, but thats also on 360.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
RPG said:
Shadowblind said:
RPG said:
Shadowblind said:
RPG said:

First things first; point out to me where I compared them and even if I did, point out to me how you know FFvXIII will be better then EITHER of them, and not be just like what FFX-2 was to FFX, or Dirge of Cerberus to FFVII. And no, IU wasn't terrible at all, and Star Ocean wasn't just good, it was very good. I really would like to question how you could know, seeing as you've given me no proof yet as of owning a 360 or ACTUALLY playing either title.

Knowing the comment about "smelly turds" I realize who I'm dealing with here. Continue, but don't pull crap out of my post that didn't happen.

It's obvious who he's been stroking so I wouldn't worry about it too much. He's already too far over to the darkside. lol

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

How did this turn into this kinda thread....My God Out the Wood Work inDeed