By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Let's make Infamous sales predictions!

ill stick with my projection

Around the Network

I say 150k - 200k first week, maybe around 1 mil LTD. Honestly guys, prepare for everybody, especially the haters, to say this game flopped because it's a "hyped up PS3 exclusive" (even though I have yet to see this "hype") and it "failed to meet expectations."

This game has virtually zero hype.

200k first week, 1.5 million when all is said and done.

i'm guessing it'll do somewhere around 120k-150k ww, first week

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

snake eyes - i already had to shoot down 2 to 3 people this week who called this another over hyped ps3 exclusive

Around the Network
snyperdud said:

I for one, wasn't very excited about the game until a few months ago. But having seen gameplay footage and such, it is now a first day purchase.

My predictions:

First week: 350k - 400k

Lifetime(if not bundled) 1.5 - 1.75 million

Lifetime(if bundled) 2.3 million - 2.5 million

It's already bundled in Europe AFAIK.

2.5 million LTD, which will be considered a huge success since the Sly Cooper games from Sucker Punch never sold all that well despite being great games.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

200k first week
2M lifetime

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

180k first week and 1.2M lifetime.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

350k first week and 3M lifetime.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

250k FW