By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

noname2200 said:

TWRoO said:

Hearing the praise it is getting I will probably get it eventually, but I am in no rush.... I can pick this up cheap later on and enjoy it just the same, right now I am focussing what little money I have for gaming onto bigger titles like Wii Sports Resort, or titles with online.

Picking up an online game 2-3 years down the line means it is a poorer exprience because fewer people play it online.... a 1-player game like LKS is the same whenever you buy it.

But if you don't pre-order, you'll miss out on this adorable plushie.

Look at it! Look at it....You know you want one!

So I can totally put you down for a pre-order now, right?

Right?

Ah well, thanks at least for posting the data. I find it interesting. And depressing. But still interesting.

1. I live in the UK... the game has been out a couple of months, so it is a little difficult to pre-order now.

2. I, like many other PAL gamers, don't often pre-order (The Conduit is my second software pre-order ever, and both were on Amazon where it seems less like pre-ordering) It could be because we get less incentive to, I am not certain but I bet that plushie offer was not given over here.

3. It's kinda nice I suppose, but let's see.... buy the game at launch, pay £40 and get the plushie, OR buy the game 10 months after launch for about £10.
I wouldn't pay £30 for that plushie.

Around the Network

I don't buy games on release. There's no point as I have plenty to play and I don't have any time to play it. But I will be at the story on July 21 in the USA. I promise you that.

TWRoO said:
noname2200 said:

TWRoO said:

Hearing the praise it is getting I will probably get it eventually, but I am in no rush.... I can pick this up cheap later on and enjoy it just the same, right now I am focussing what little money I have for gaming onto bigger titles like Wii Sports Resort, or titles with online.

Picking up an online game 2-3 years down the line means it is a poorer exprience because fewer people play it online.... a 1-player game like LKS is the same whenever you buy it.

But if you don't pre-order, you'll miss out on this adorable plushie.

Look at it! Look at it....You know you want one!

So I can totally put you down for a pre-order now, right?

Right?

Ah well, thanks at least for posting the data. I find it interesting. And depressing. But still interesting.

1. I live in the UK... the game has been out a couple of months, so it is a little difficult to pre-order now.

2. I, like many other PAL gamers, don't often pre-order (The Conduit is my second software pre-order ever, and both were on Amazon where it seems less like pre-ordering) It could be because we get less incentive to, I am not certain but I bet that plushie offer was not given over here.

3. It's kinda nice I suppose, but let's see.... buy the game at launch, pay £40 and get the plushie, OR buy the game 10 months after launch for about £10.

Buzzkill   :P

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

TWRoO said:

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome Little King's Story is. Free plushie? Yes please!

This game really deserves all the praise it's been getting (and will continue to get). It's awesome!

Around the Network

Only a little over a week until North America gets to enjoy this game.

Come on, people!

It's time to get excited!

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Oh I'm very excited. Trying to keep it under wraps so I don't hurt myself.

next thursday night, i'll be having an all night little kings story party while everyone else is out of the house!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not gonna sleep for days. DAYS I TELL YA!!!!!!!!

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

vonboysp said:
next thursday night, i'll be having an all night little kings story party while everyone else is out of the house!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not gonna sleep for days. DAYS I TELL YA!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I get the feeling that I'm not going to be around much that week myself...

I am really considering buying this game again. I can't read all those posts, sorry, :s
can someone tell me why I should buy it?
Can this game be played a "hardcore" (sorry) gamer? I really want to sink my teeth into a game for a while. One that doesn't have online. I miss those games.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.