By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

Because this is a thread about it, and because I am on the Nintendo Channel every week, for multiple regions too.

Hearing the praise it is getting I will probably get it eventually, but I am in no rush.... I can pick this up cheap later on and enjoy it just the same, right now I am focussing what little money I have for gaming onto bigger titles like Wii Sports Resort, or titles with online.

Picking up an online game 2-3 years down the line means it is a poorer exprience because fewer people play it online.... a 1-player game like LKS is the same whenever you buy it.

Around the Network

True TWRoO but its struggling to get shops buying it to put on shelves due to low pre orders. When you wait to buy it it means less chance of similar stuff in the future.

I'm playing through Okami for the first time to tide me over. Pretty happy with it so far. Can't believed I let it sit on my shelf for so long without getting deeper than an hour into it.

TWRoO said:

Hearing the praise it is getting I will probably get it eventually, but I am in no rush.... I can pick this up cheap later on and enjoy it just the same, right now I am focussing what little money I have for gaming onto bigger titles like Wii Sports Resort, or titles with online.

Picking up an online game 2-3 years down the line means it is a poorer exprience because fewer people play it online.... a 1-player game like LKS is the same whenever you buy it.

But if you don't pre-order, you'll miss out on this adorable plushie.

Look at it! Look at it....You know you want one!

So I can totally put you down for a pre-order now, right?

Right?

Ah well, thanks at least for posting the data. I find it interesting. And depressing. But still interesting.

Sad news for me. I'll be moving near the end of the month, and since moving is expensive, I've put all my gaming purchases on hold.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

You guys still don't have LKS? It's like 10 euros here and I'm still to cheap to buy it XD

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
You guys still don't have LKS? It's like 10 euros here and I'm still to cheap to buy it XD

It comes out in two weeks.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

theRepublic said:
Sad news for me. I'll be moving near the end of the month, and since moving is expensive, I've put all my gaming purchases on hold.

Well smooth moving, and hope all goes well!

noname2200 said:
theRepublic said:

Well smooth moving, and hope all goes well!

Thanks.  If all goes well, I should be buying a lot of games in mid-August or so.

Now Playing

I totally love this game. Story, gameplay, artstyle fit so well together.

Although there are a few flaws the game is a masterpiece. I hope for a Little King franchise!

Don’t worry about the lack of IR controls. Maybe, it seems a bit strange in the beginning but now I have the feeling that it’s better that way.

2 weeks, USA!!

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.