By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Little King's Story thread of pure joy and awesome

spiyde said:

I have to admit I wanted to see the ending and so I rushed a little bit. but I definitely will do them now.
I was a little bit surprised since I've read everywhere this game is really long but my save file says 19 hours and 53 min. played. I owned every place besides of the turnip forrest(which I still don't know how to get there. there are doors blocking my way)
I kinda don't understand why you can't continue once you have beaten the game.

So once you beat the game you can't go back and do side quests?

Around the Network

so i guess it's like the zelda games where you can't save when you actually beat the final boss, am i right

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

damn better complete it fully then, i like too complete things 100% anyway

Got another review: 100 from D-Pad, who I solemnly swear to patronize in the future. Metacritic's back up to 89, and the game's the ninth-highest ranked Wii game ever, right behind Okami.

Hey Guys!

Just startet playing Little King's Story yesterday and so far it is one hell of a game. Thanks to noname2200 for this thread, otherwise I would have never picked this awesome game up

Unfortunately I have ran into a problem and was wondering if someone here might help me solving it.

I'm not far into the game (just beat the Onii-King) and got one of this random 3-days-time-limit-quests: I have to fight a chicken which is accompanied by two of those hula-Oniis. And I end up beeing killed all the time. I have currently a group of 17 villagers (soldiers, some archers, etc.) and everytime I try to hit that chicken, my soldiers are hurt by those 2 Oniis and get all killed in the long run. I have absolutely no idea how to take out these 3 guys. Any suggestions?

(Sorry, my english is not perfect...haven't used it for quite a while )

*edit* I've finally managed to kill these guys...thanks to a bunch of my archers.

Around the Network

Yeah archers are the way, if you have a real problem with something just try a different class.

I'm now going on the edge of thread necromancy, but I wanted some LKS discussion, and where is it better to do it than in the Official thread?

Secondly, this entire post is filled with semi-spoilers.

I have now played this game for 13 hours, and unified the world 27% (that is, having just taken down the Ripe Kingdom). I'm really taking my time with this game, and doing all the 3-day-quests, as well as exploring a bit in places I'm not supposed to be.

So far - it's bloody awesome. Completely brilliant.

A few things I wonder about though.

- Do all units who die in a main boss fight get washed ashore (come back)? It seems to me that they do.

- Do each unit have a "preffered class", in which it has most health? I've done some testing, and this really seems to be the case.

And what teams do you guys take? I'm at my 23-man crew now (just upgraded from 17), and I have

1 miner
1 mega carpenter
1 farmer
1 Chef
1 of a class I forgot which is
9 Hardened Soldiers
8 Archers

That's going really well so far, and I have only lost a 4-5 citizens so far (and 3 of them have come back).

A hint if you're going low on citizens: send your entire Royal Guard into the Chapel. You'll get a kid for each couple, train him at the school, and you have another (normally better) adult.

When I write Fact: in one part of the post, and opinion: (or a similar word), it's not because I can then say "my opinion can't be wrong". It is to inform what part is pure facts, and which part I try to draw a conclusion in.

thanks VGC 2.0, the spoilers are now visible to all!!!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Damn, this game is incredible. I absolutely love it. Just been playing for 4 hours and it felt like 20 minutes or so.

Artstyle is marvelous and the gameplay fantastic. Haven't had so much fun with a game since Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. LKS might become my favorite game of this gen if the quality holds up (although I doubt it can beat Fire Emblem though).

Really a MUST BUY for anyone that likes Strategy and/or RPGs. This game is unique.

BengaBenga said:
Damn, this game is incredible. I absolutely love it. Just been playing for 4 hours and it felt like 20 minutes or so.

Artstyle is marvelous and the gameplay fantastic. Haven't had so much fun with a game since Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. LKS might become my favorite game of this gen if the quality holds up (although I doubt it can beat Fire Emblem though).

Really a MUST BUY for anyone that likes Strategy and/or RPGs. This game is unique.

GRAAAA, YOUR JUST MAKING MY 2 MONTH LONG WAIT THAT MUCH MORE SHITTY!!!!!!1ONE

anyway, if you'll just ship me your copy of lks and your pal wii on overnight shipping, everything will be fine.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.