By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do You Believe in or have you ever experienced True Forced Loneliness?

that depends, if you were to drill open their skull and remove the brain then you could get in their head

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

Pffft I'm lonely right now...But not comepletly..Women really Force guys to feel lonely cuz they always have the guy that's better than you in mind..I dated a girl that would flirt with other guys while we were on dates..I almost hit that woman...

Sounds like it's a new name for being a lonely whiny emo. I have this to say to them:

"The only consistent factor in all your failed relationships is YOU."

Mafoo's got the right idea. They need to change their attitudes towards women, not somehow magically change every woman in the universe. Most problems can actually be solved by changing yourself instead of changing anything else.

^but it could be that it's an unsolvable problem too in many cases.

We don't have to call anyone whiny, just because they're sad and bitter. I have sympathy with these guys.

It's normal to become bitter, and it's normal to try to find external causes.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Sounds like it's a new name for being a lonely whiny emo. I have this to say to them:

"The only consistent factor in all your failed relationships is YOU."

Mafoo's got the right idea. They need to change their attitudes towards women, not somehow magically change every woman in the universe. Most problems can actually be solved by changing yourself instead of changing anything else.

Emo's in new york walk around in groups...Or are those homo's?

Around the Network
TheRealMafoo said:
As long as you keep blaming other for your situation, you will always be lonely.

You are where you are because of you. You will only get out of it because of you. Stop making up reasons why the woman you want don't like you, and the ones that would like you, you don't want.

Change your attitude towards woman, and your life will be better for it.

Well said.

I think this is usually true.  Maybe there are some people who get themselves into their own heads so deeply that they can't come out again w/o some sort of outside/professional help...  but for most people, I think it's all about taking responsibility for yourself and the quality of your own life.

And about the first video (I haven't watched the second explanation or the... uh... metaphorical snowstorm), what I heard really sounded to me like a bunch of thinly-veiled misogyny, basically saying that women are wrong for pursuing love and romance the way that they choose (oh no, wait, they don't even know what love is... that's right...).

Women are human, just like men--you want something from them (love, sex, friendship, whatever)?  Then you have to offer something they'll want in return.  For most women worth being with, this really just involves being a good person and being sincere and open and available.  I'm well aware of the "nice guy" syndrome, but 1) nice guys are often chasing after loser women who, of course, don't want them back, and 2) sometimes guys think that they're "nice" when actually they're just desperate; just because you've finished last, that doesn't make you a nice guy.

BTFeather55 said:
Rainbird said:

Well, while he certainly has a valid point, he comes off as very frustrated by it, and starts stereotyping, and starts getting sidetracked.

This might be a better definiton video.

Oh my god, if I was a woman, I wouldn't want to be with this guy either.

I stopped it at 3:39.  I think I got the jist:  "I want something from the universe and the universe doesn't instantly snap to and deliver it to me.  That's unfair!"

One advantage to taking responsibility for one's self is that it's generally more attractive.  And I think that most women I've met tend to appreciate when they're treated as fully-functioning individuals, and not some collective mass who are somehow more shallow and insipid than men.

If anything, these videos have proved to me that being a self-entitled, whining bigot is bound to make a person lonely.  Which, honestly, is probably for the best.

Certainly there truly exists, indeed, very real forced loneliness, not only, most obviously, for example: solitary confinement, but as inflicted by means of all manner of social ostracism ploys including covert relational hostility, peer pressure, defamation, all manner of conniving exploitation, intimidation, dirty tricks, cock/cunt blocking and abuse of power, yes, even organized gang stalking. And these TFL fellows seem to be experiencing, at the very least, involuntary loneliness and powerlessness, needs unmet and left very much to their own devices and then, to add insult to injury, simply being victim blamed as losers. Today's wide spread alienation is not difficult to understand! And I must admit, I am certainly not unsympathetic to their contempt for absurd and bogus seduction gurus! The only truly controversial issue is the fine point of how any of these TFL guys at least seemingly blame or condemn those who have rejected them, because the women in question seem to be within their rights, speaking only for themselves, not, at least so far as I understand, as self appointed social gatekeepers of any sort. But it seems that unless anything even a little loony will be included just to stir the pot, no one even notices. Be that as it may, we should heed the call to arms: It's time long overdue for together heading back to the proverbial drawing board and sweating out any newer and better ideas. And no one should be surprised that such will be the least of hard work required.

Aaron Agassi
http://www.FoolQuest.com