By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do You Believe in or have you ever experienced True Forced Loneliness?

True Forced Loneliness seems to be something that I see being mentioned more and more on the internet.  It is apparently supposed to be a situation where society or women (intentionally or unintentionally) are forcing men to live lives of forced loneliness.

I think this can be a true phenomena.  Since 2002, I think I've experienced something like that.  I think I can relate to what are supposed to be its concepts anyway.  However, it think it comes from a variety of factors.  Environmental, if you live in a remote and isolated area, then you won't have the opportunity to be a part of as many social gatherings and functions as you would if you lived in a larger area.  The same with financial factors, if you don't have much money, then you won't be able to afford to go out that much.  If one is in poor physical health, you won't feel like going out so much.  And, maybe someone led a sheltered early life and just doesn't know how to strike up conversations.

If you have a criminal record, then you'll be reticent to try to strike up a conversation with someone because they could take a minor compliment and just totally distort your intentions.

Here is a Youtube video explanation of True Forced Loneliness:

An here is a video of the aftermath of a snowstorm which I feel can be seen as a metaphoric expression of True Forced Loneliness.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Around the Network

Well, while he certainly has a valid point, he comes off as very frustrated by it, and starts stereotyping, and starts getting sidetracked.

That man speaks the truth. But I dont understand what BTFeather55 exactly means with saying:

- "It is apparently a situation where society or women are forcing men to live lives of forced loneliness.
I think this can be a true phenomena."

First of all, of course it's a true phenomena. Lots of guys are single, and some of them always were single.

But it's not a situation actively forced by women, society or anybody. That's an awkward description.

Rainbird said:

Well, while he certainly has a valid point, he comes off as very frustrated by it, and starts stereotyping, and starts getting sidetracked.

This might be a better definiton video.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Slimebeast said:
That man speaks the truth. But I dont understand what BTFeather55 exactly means with saying:

- "It is apparently a situation where society or women are forcing men to live lives of forced loneliness.
I think this can be a true phenomena."

First of all, of course it's a true phenomena. Lots of guys are single, and some of them always were single.

But it's not a situation actively forced by women, society or anybody. That's an awkward description.

These videos on youtube seem to say that it is a condition being forced on men by women.  If you read my re-edited opening post, you will see that I say it probably stems from a variety of factors.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Around the Network

Ok, I get it.

It's still ridiculous to call it "a condition being forced on men by women", but I can understand why they feel that way. It's totally understandable when you're lonely, sad and bitter.

loneliness is only caused by ourselves, if we are lonely is because we chose it that way, there are more than 2billion people on the world atleast someone whould enjoy being with us, unless we exclude ourselves and drive our ass of society.

As long as you keep blaming other for your situation, you will always be lonely.

You are where you are because of you. You will only get out of it because of you. Stop making up reasons why the woman you want don't like you, and the ones that would like you, you don't want.

Change your attitude towards woman, and your life will be better for it.

i am lonely, bitter and resentful, but it hasn't done me any harm.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
emilie autumn said:
loneliness is only caused by ourselves, if we are lonely is because we chose it that way, there are more than 2billion people on the world atleast someone whould enjoy being with us, unless we exclude ourselves and drive our ass of society.

Eh, I don't consider myself to have no friends, but if I think about it I don't really know anyone too closely, even my parents. I might know what color someone likes, a show, genre, etc, but I can never get inside someone's head and feel what he/she feels. I think it's kinda impossible to truly be "connected" to someone.