By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will overtake X360 by end of 2010 in console wars

Who believes PS3 will beat the XBox 360 in the world wide console war show down in HD console sales war?

PS3 has huge lead in Japan over 2 million lead over 360. 360 had a 18 month lead over PS3 in Europe and PS3 is now in front of X360 in European region. PS3 will win console wars over XBox 360 it is inevitable. I finally confess it, damn all those lies of trying to deny the truth.

Go the PS3 Free online and the best games ever created in the history of the world and more powerful and reliable than any PC for dollar per dollar value. Who needs a PC when you have a PS3 which is more powerful, plays games and has a Blu-Ray player built in that is 10 times better than standalone Blu-Ray players.

PS3 will soon have price cut and it could well and truly overtake X360 in console sales by the end of 2010.

Around the Network

this is your best thread yet

the PS3 entertainment & True nex-gen system will overtake 360 by the end of this gen

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

naah, will take longer imo.

numonex said:

Who believes PS3 will beat the XBox 360 in the world wide console war show down in HD console sales war?

PS3 has huge lead in Japan over 2 million lead over 360. 360 had a 18 month lead over PS3 in Europe and PS3 is now in front of X360 in European region. PS3 will win console wars over XBox 360 it is inevitable. I finally confess it, damn all those lies of trying to deny the truth.

PS3 will soon have price cut and it could well and truly overtake X360 in console sales by the end of 2010.

LOL! I knew you were a joke account. Although honestly sometimes I feel the same.

So does it feel like a stone fell off your chest now?

If Microsoft is at least a year into their next generation console when this happens, does it matter? This means Microsoft yet again gets a year head start on Sony. By the way, if it happens do Sony fanboys get any cookies for coming in second?

Around the Network

I don't see how this can happen. No matter what Sony does, MSFT seems to be one step ahead of them, be that price cuts, games announcements, features, etc. The fact that the PS3 is doing so well against it is a testament to the strength of the PS brand, nurtured by the PS1 and PS2 and so badly ruined by the PS3.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

richardhutnik said:
If Microsoft is at least a year into their next generation console when this happens, does it matter? This means Microsoft yet again gets a year head start on Sony. By the way, if it happens do Sony fanboys get any cookies for coming in second?

Micorsoft doesnt get that much of a head start though does it , they will have to make there next console much better where as sony will barly have to change

The ps3 will sell great in the next 2 years, its selling great already considering its competitors are half the price, ps3 has a massive line up of games on the way, the ps3 is just beginning trust me we are going to see so much from it , of course it can overtake the 360 in sales

If ps3 gets a price cut down to $299.99 (thanks to new 45nm chips) and gets final fantasy Versus XIII and XIII, and gran turismo 5, then the ps3 will outsell the Wii in japan and overtake it, and with gran turismo, ps3 will have a 3 million plus console lead over 360 in others.

My prediction is that both consoles will finish within 10 million of each other. It's too hard to guess which one will come out on top.

This is invisible text!