By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will overtake X360 by end of 2010 in console wars

Joke topic?

Around the Network

I think it's a joke thread, but oh well...the PS3 will pick up a little bit in Japan over the next couple of years. It's problem will be in the North American market and the UK. If you can't outsell your competitor in the 2 largest markets you aren't going to surpass them.

At this point I honestly can't see PS3 outselling 360 anymore, ever.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Japan is bigger then UK. And the PS3 has a good chance to outsell the Xbox360 in Europe. They will loose maybe the biggest market but after a pricecut the gap will be smaller. The PS3 has good chances to catch the Xbox. The PS3 will be still attractive in 5 years due to bluray. IMO the PS3 will be in front of the Xbox. The actual condition wont last forever. And with the possibility to copy games (which is one of the major reasons that the Xbox360 is ahead of the PS3) and a low price the PS3 will be the winner in the end.

The PS3 is sellling incredible due to the fact that you cant copy games (which is good) and the price is extremly high for a 2 1/2 year old console. The reason why the people still think that the PS3 will win the race is because they see the potential of the System. The Xbox360 has no room for big improvements its now almost on the maximum. The PS3 has lot of room for pricecuts. The power is still not at the maximum. Bluray is still on the beginning. Games still cant be copied.

The PS3 has still chances to beat the Xbox360 clearly in the end (even WII is not impossible but unlikely).

To OP maybe its a lost bet or a joke we will see.

you finally changed your avatar:=)

Around the Network

Little Big Planet is the best game this generation.

Thats all i'm saying.

the kitty has stirred his tail

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

OMG is this real??...

It will overtake the wii before it will overtake xbox360.

Like my logic? It's better then urs O.o

Thou has seen the light.

4 ≈ One