By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - disadvantages of the 360

Slimebeast said:
Couldn't you say that one disadvantage of the X360 is that it's made by Microsoft, since many people dislike Microsoft?

Or am I finking rong?

i think that it's included in unrealibity.

Around the Network

Come back to me in 3 years with your extensive collection of 360 games and we'll talk of disadvantages.

no Metal gear Solid is a huge disadvantage

also weak first party support

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Uh, what class is this for?

Kindergarten

Around the Network

kowenicki, you're a good troll cop. We X360 fans need more guys like you.

MontanaHatchet said:

Well I thought this was a bad thread that would rile people up, but if it's for your class project, I guess it's okay then.

I've reached my sarcasm quota for today. Phew, thought I wouldn't make it.

I`ve noticed ye. You`re always there when people start threads that`s been discussed many times . And you say: "This is so old." "This thread is bound to fail." "Flaming, trolling." Can`t you just get yer fat ass out of the thread. There always new people to vgchartz that want to discuss things even if it`s old to some.

animefobber said:

k, i gotta do a group presentation for one of my classes on the 360 (don't ask the hell the 360 came up, i'm not even sure myself) and my parts supposed to be on its disadvantages compared to its competitors.  I already got the rrod, that new error (forgot what its called) and the fact that a wifi adaptors like $90 as disadvantages.  Can anyone tell me anything else?

I also have a class project but about the PS3 (don't ask me how it came up but really it's for real!) and I am supposed to give reasons for it failing so miserably. I already have the ridiculous price, the recycled controllers, the lack of innovation, low memory, low drive speeds, how it looks like a sandwich grille, it gives you HIV, rapes your pets, and it smells like farts. Oh yeah, also Solid Snake was named after his creator took a dump then looked back in the toilet. Anyone else got any other ways to contribute to my trolling disguised as a "school project"?

Kos-mos said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Well I thought this was a bad thread that would rile people up, but if it's for your class project, I guess it's okay then.

I`ve noticed ye. You`re always there when people start threads that`s been discussed many times . And you say: "This is so old." "This thread is bound to fail." "Flaming, trolling." Can`t you just get yer fat ass out of the thread. There always new people to vgchartz that want to discuss things even if it`s old to some.

True. I was very afraid of him when he was a mod, when he came in a thread like that lol.

kowenicki said:
Slimebeast said:
Kos-mos said:
MontanaHatchet said:

True. I was very afraid of him when he was a mod, when he came in a thread like that lol.

I actually thought that was a bit of a harsh rebuke of montana.

But yes, he was a bit superior as a mod... and he def had his favouriotes... and I wasnt one of them

Yes, it was harsh. But Kos-mos himself is a (very) angry lil man.