By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - disadvantages of the 360

kowenicki said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Well I thought this was a bad thread that would rile people up, but if it's for your class project, I guess it's okay then.

I've reached my sarcasm quota for today. Phew, thought I wouldn't make it.

wow.. you actually believe that?

guess it makes a change from all the sony fans putting joke    at the end of every 360 is shit post as a get out of jail free card.

very original.

...What the hell? Do you guys know what reading comprehension is? I was mocking how he says that it's for a class project, when it's probably just a guise for an anti-360 thread. And then you guys flame me? What the hell is wrong with all of you?

Around the Network
MikeB said:
Slimebeast said:
Kindergarten

Yep, many people mention that as being a disadvantage as well regarding the XBox Live community.

Haha! I guess there's some truth to that.

kowenicki said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Well I thought this was a bad thread that would rile people up, but if it's for your class project, I guess it's okay then.

I've reached my sarcasm quota for today. Phew, thought I wouldn't make it.

wow.. you actually believe that?

guess it makes a change from all the sony fans putting joke    at the end of every 360 is shit post as a get out of jail free card.

very original.

that and the infamous back door cut out of a 15 page hack-an-slash thread by ending it with "CAN"T YOU TAKE A JOKE"

Yep, i'm a girl

MikeB said:
Slimebeast said:
Kindergarten

Yep, many people mention that as being a disadvantage as well regarding the XBox Live community.

At least we have a community.  Oh wait you guy have Home!!  Tell us how awesome Home is on PS3.  I am sure you can write 20 pages book report for us.

Jeronimo66 said:
Hardware failures and the d-pad other than that, 360 is gaming goodness.

Sums up everything about 360.

Around the Network
Jeronimo66 said:
dgm6780 said:
hard drive not being standard equipment
restricted to DVD capacity (no blu ray)
pay for online
unreliable
confusing points for online purchases
wired headset for online voice chat (vs bluetooth for ps3)
no built in wifi
huge power brick

360 has a wireless headset.

oh didnt know that.  or are you counting the one that uses a wire from headset to controller as wireless?

halil23 said:

-Bad d-pad
-Uses tray What's wrong with that??
-Pay for Online Only for online gaming or co-op
-It noise 
-Huge power adapter Hidden under the table somewhere..
-RROD Basicall fixed now
-E74 Only small amounts get it
-No built in Wi-Fi 
-Microsoft points instead of $,€,¥ (make purchasing confusing)
-Poor DVD play back quality You've got to be kidding? It scales dvds up to 1080p through VGA and HDMI
-Poor customer service WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah 3 year warranty is poor costumer service, and if your X360 breaks and you get another one in a week is also poor customer service..
-Region locked Yeah.. So? It plays dvd movies from all regions btw.
-Hard drives are very expensive (can't use PCs or laptops HDD)
-Some games uses multiple discs Better than installs....
-Scratches disks Only if you move the console nowadays..

Anything esle I'm missing

Some of the things in your list are not true anymore.. 

Truth does not fear investigation

you guys think i did this to flame or troll? oh sweet jebus........ look if i wanted to diss the 360 i would've came up with something better. if it'll make some of you feel better i could make threads about the disadvantages of the ps3 and wii..... will that make y'all feel better?????

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

maybe the op was really innocent ( not likely)
but those sony trolls just keep pushing

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kowenicki said:
@honkeytonk

exactly. how the fuck shit like this doesnt get locked is beyond me.

someone is mad

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane