By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The "let's bash the wii" weekend

Just ignore and move on I say

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
DaveD said:
Blacksaber said:
So Winter was the PS3's time Spring is the Wii's, so summer will be the 360's....

whats fall?

huge sales for someone that generally doesnt see big sales, microsoft was really behind until Fall in 2008, sony was really behind until fall 2007.

mM
pakidan101 said:
Really now, does it even matter anymore? All of these articles just goes to show you the immaturity of the gaming industry.

In the end, you can't trust these news articles anymore. Just take the actually event and news, and ignore the opinions. They are rarely important nowadays...

Yeah that's why I stopped reading videogame magazines. I remember when many journalists used to bash the first Xbox. It was just ridiculous. But it faded it after the first year.

But with the Wii is like they are easing all their bitterness. They should see a therapist XD

But yeah I think the best is ignore them..but still is annoying..

*Sigh*

Well that kinda stuff is just never going to end, really.
That goes for all consoles too.

Next they'll probably say DS is doomed.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

o0o yeah... what is really funny is that even with all of that.... Wii is still kicking both the X360 and ps3 so easy, that is not even fair. The HD twins just got big games, the wii hasn't had anything that big recently... so i can just imagine when some good nintendo games (Punch out, S&P2,pikmin... or even a Zelda) together with good third party games (Red steel 2, MH-tri, DQ X) wii motion plus (tiger 10, WSR, The tennis game) new colors and price drops come..... poor HD twins =(

Around the Network

I blame 3rd parties.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

G4 got it right. A blog there blamed core owners of the Wii and DS for the lower sales. They should have bought those games and they didn't, traitors.

F---ing traitors, bitching for 3 f---ng years about no core games and then they turn up and, guess what, a list of excuses about why they won't buy them.

They are the ones to blame, with a little bit left over for 3rd party developers who were half assed and insulting to Wii owners for the last few years.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Wow, GameDaily said that the Wii is too expensive and that Wii Fit is for idiots. They're not even trying.

Wow out of those 25 reasons to "ditch nintendo" maybe 5 are valid complaints. That's just ridiculous.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Let's not forget the LARGEST ADVERTISING SUPPORT for all these sites is going to be from Sony and MS. Duhhhhhhhh, who are they going defend?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.