By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Halo 4 to be Multiplatform?

peshkavus said:
Killzowned said:
Even if it did I wouldn't want it.

The Halo series has been eclipsed by Killzone. It had its day.

how did Killzone 2 beats Halo 3?

Gameplay, fun factor and graphics.

Oh wait, beating to you probably means sales, because in your little world, if a game sells more it means you will have more fun!

Around the Network
Killzowned said:
peshkavus said:
Killzowned said:

Oh wait, beating to you probably means sales, because in your little world, if a game sells more it means you will have more fun!

Thats untrue and everyone knows it...

But the million unique players a day in halo 3 would probably disagree with your statement >_>

damndl0ser said:
Gearbox said:
halo is microsoft owned, bungie could make a clone of it but all names would have to be different. i dont think the halo franchise is that big anoymore, well i dont mean the franchise i mean halo 3. almost 10 million people own it but i think only 5 million of them like it and even less still play it..

Where do you come up with this stuff?  If wishes were horses I guess.  Even with your flawed "crazyman" logic, thats still 400% MORE people who like it than bought KZ2.  LOL

... then we'd all be eating steak??

@topic: It won't ever happen, not even as Halo Sigma or anything like that.  The whole reason Bungie wanted to become independent from Microsoft was so they could work on projects besides Halo, not crank out another version for a different console. 

As for Bungie's next project going multiplat - I guess it's technically possible though I doubt it will happen.  Bungie could easily crank out a 360 game considering they already have experience coding for it, plus I would bet that they still have some sort of a deal with MS in place like for publishing, possibly as a part of theh deal that let them go independent.

yo_john117 said:
Killzowned said:
peshkavus said:
Killzowned said:

But the million unique players a day in halo 3 would probably disagree with your statement >_>

Numbers do not equal quality. A large amount of those Halo players will have had no experience with KZ2 and therefore would take Halo 3 as being the best shooter they have played.

If Halo 4 came out, I'll buy killzone 3/4.

I just feel that Halo should remain an Xbox 360 exclusive. If it goes multi then it sure will loose some of its hype.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Killzowned said:
yo_john117 said:
Killzowned said:
peshkavus said:
Killzowned said:

Numbers do not equal quality. A large amount of those Halo players will have had no experience with KZ2 and therefore would take Halo 3 as being the best shooter they have played.

Well Killzone 2 is owned by 1.4 million right now I guess. They have friends so millions more might play it.

The game is probably a top rental and played by millions more.

Every PS3 owner is aware of it thanks to tons of advertising.

If its truly a great game... why aren't more people racing to the store to pick it up?

mjc2021 said:
Killzowned said:
yo_john117 said:
Killzowned said:
peshkavus said:
Killzowned said:

Well Killzone 2 is owned by 1.4 million right now I guess. They have friends so millions more might play it.

If its truly a great game... why aren't more people racing to the store to pick it up?

Sales != quality.

unless you believe wii sport wii fit and wii play are better than halo 3.

Killzowned said:
yo_john117 said:
Killzowned said:
peshkavus said:
Killzowned said:

Umm that arument is moot because that can be said for all online games.  And in this case the number of people playing halo 3 on a daily basis would mean its a high quality game.

If your good at one FPS your good at them all...

Rumor has it (you heard it here first), that Killzone 2 might end on on the 360. Actually, I had Killzone 2 on my 360 the other day... when I was sorting games on the bookshelf and put the box on top of my XBox 360.

Jo21 said:
mjc2021 said:
Killzowned said:
yo_john117 said:
Killzowned said:
peshkavus said:
Killzowned said:

Sales != quality.

unless you believe wii sport wii fit and wii play are better than halo 3.

You're comparing games bundled with controls and the console to a game that sold millions on its own?

Wii Fit though... I think people buy that in hopes of actually getting in shape.

Horrible response, try again.