By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii: Guitar Hero or Rock Band?

@L.C.E.C.
But the fact they were free and you ended up liking 5 of those ;)
But on a side not yea forgot to mention you don't get to choose those 20 songs they are all from smaller unknown bands.

Around the Network
tallgnome said:

@L.C.E.C.
But the fact they were free and you ended up liking 5 of those ;)
But on a side not yea forgot to mention you don't get to choose those 20 songs they are all from smaller unknown bands.

Goodpoint, but on the flipside (GHWT), there are 2 (temp) free Bruce Springsteen tracks that I liked, and I also liked that one Endless Sporadic song (Free), and GHWT has about 2 more on-disc songs that I like, so meh... It all cancels out to me... Then again, I hated songs on both discs... Overall, both games had about as many songs that I liked overall...

Plus, GHWT has Ozzy, KoRn, Filter, Tool, and a few other must-haves, lol...

For me though Rock band has red hot chili peppers that bought me :P

I was going to get Guitar Hero: World Tour until I heard that sometimes the drum doesn't respond when you hit it. Is that fixed?

I just want more Muse DLC for Rock Band, there's only Hysteria!

Around the Network

get guitar hero

YesWiiCan said:
I was going to get Guitar Hero: World Tour until I heard that sometimes the drum doesn't respond when you hit it. Is that fixed?

It was a some manufacturing issues. It was like the guitars. One of mine stopped working after a while, and the other one was fine. I bought a third one when my good one broke (because someone LANDED on it), I salvaged the two and made a new one, and kept the other one. I've had no problems with those two (Wii) guitars. With the Drum kit, mine was working fine, then all the sudden got REALLY insensitive. I just went to the store and bought another one, swapped drumkits, and took it back. My "replacement" has had no problems whatsoever...