By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many games per year or month or week or *coughs*days do you purchase?

Mr. W29, with all do respect, the original comment was of course a joke. You purchase between 5-10 games per month. Most of us would love to be able to buy that many games, but, unfortunately, either work too much or can't afford that many games. Be proud that you have the time and the money to invest in your favorite hobby as all of us wish we could. But always remember to bring your sense of humor along with you for the ride and resist throwing out threats which are the internet equivalent of "I'm telling mom." It's just a forum, they're just games, and it was just a joke.

Around the Network

It depends on game prices. I have bought about 17 in 6 months, but 10 of those are VC NES and SNES games, and most of the rest are used off of ebay.

super_etecoon said:
Mr. W29, with all do respect, the original comment was of course a joke. You purchase between 5-10 games per month. Most of us would love to be able to buy that many games, but, unfortunately, either work too much or can't afford that many games. Be proud that you have the time and the money to invest in your favorite hobby as all of us wish we could. But always remember to bring your sense of humor along with you for the ride and resist throwing out threats which are the internet equivalent of "I'm telling mom." It's just a forum, they're just games, and it was just a joke.

WOW you hit your 600th post with a bang. super_etecoon, I suppose that you were serious and being smart. I posted a thread and said a question i was waiting for an answer than you came and said Hi Takashii from out of the blew. Who wants to look at a post that was off topic and I was looking for peoples opinions and you say that. My past is the past I posted that on my About Me section so people can know my history on this site. But for you to joke around with that I took it serious. And then you provoked me and said I never been warned by a mod. I got really fired up. But you should say at the end of your message "j/k" because you don't know how the other person on the other side your computer might feel that day and I'm feeling kinda annoyed right now, but when you stated that post it really got me fired up in the inside. I don't buy 5-10 games full price. I said if the game is cheap thats what makes me get the game for that price. I don't have money like that either. I work at a hospital and I got to do bills and work and sleep. I'm just like you but 10 years younger than you.

Just man to man, sorry for blastin out like that. my fought but seriously let me know when your about to joke.

superchunk said:
It depends on game prices. I have bought about 17 in 6 months, but 10 of those are VC NES and SNES games, and most of the rest are used off of ebay.

Your just like me, it depends really on those prices if good, I will warrant the purchase.

RolStoppable said:
super_etecoon, I'd like to invite you to nominate yourself for the fanboy elimination game. The list is shrinking and I need someone worth to deduct points from.

LOL....your funny...yea I quit that game along time ago it got boring.

Around the Network
W29 said:
epsilon72 said:

WOW

I edited my post.  It's .75 per month, not year.  The videogame industry hasn't gotten that bad (.75 a year)....yet.

On average? 1-4 a month. Some months I buy a lot more. The 2nd month pokemon was out, the wife and I each got a copy, diamond and pearl, also bought about 2-3 other ds games and I think 2-3 wii games. :P

rendo said:
On average? 1-4 a month. Some months I buy a lot more. The 2nd month pokemon was out, the wife and I each got a copy, diamond and pearl, also bought about 2-3 other ds games and I think 2-3 wii games. :P

LOL you guys must be gamers...your wife its into games though? Wii Sports on the Wii and Nintendogs might have got her converted to games! :P

2 a month...at the end of a generation this number always goes up...as does the number of games I stop playing. For instance, I still haven't finished FFXII, Jak X Racing, Twilight Princess, argh...the list goes on.

And W29...I didn't realize you take those names so personally. I would think you would embrace them since they establish your post history. My apologies to you and I will step with caution. I tend to embrace sarcasm, and I feel like announcing the sarcasm takes away from the joke. My apologies.

About 1 or 2 a month...1 bigger PC or Wii game, 1 DS game usually. Haven't a DS game since Picross though...Gamefly's been working great for renting.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )