By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 15 stupidest game types Wii invented

I thought the joke about the "15 stupidest games types Wii invented" was that the Wii actually didn't invent any of them.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

LOL @ The Wii inventing veterinary games.

I played Vet Emergency 2 on PC at least six years ago.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
SaviorX said:
Keep hating people on people who have different tastes than you.......

agrees

OOOOOH that was funny.

NO

Shadowblind said:

WTF is up with this list? What is it trying to do? Tell a joke?

Well I'm gonna say its stupid and mocking us. SOME PEOPLE just have different tastes then you and me, and despite that comment I'm going to say this list, obviously made to be funny, isn't MY particular taste in jokes, so it has to be stupid and unfunny, and utterly cruel by the lame "hardcore" movement who have different tastes then I! I LIKE SHOWING MOTHER***ING PONYS GAWDA**IT! WHOS WITH ME!?

Lulz. But really, there is no way this list was actually supposed to be serious anyway. And even if it was...untie the knot in the underwear, and learn to laugh sometimes. Although that may not be your tastes.

The difference between your posts and the posts you are criticizing of hypocrisy (ad hominem arguments ftw) is that you are telling people to enjoy something against their will, whereas the people criticizing this list are stating that people shouldn't get attacked for finding enjoyment in games just because you might not like those games. In fact, if I didn't miss anything this seems to be the only post in this thread that tells someone what or what not to enjoy, so I don't see where the parody attempt comes from.

Around the Network

I enjoy games where I play a kleptomaniac who steals from every place and every person in the world and is mysteriously obligated to kill anyone she meets outside of town.

As a proud owner of every game mentioned in that article, who wants to fight?

::puts up dukes::

The Ghost of RubangB said:
As a proud owner of every game mentioned in that article, who wants to fight?

::puts up dukes::

You bought M&M's Beach Party?

I'm sorry Rubang, but I don't think we can be friends anymore ;)

Actually, I'm pretty sure most of these 'genres' would have games on the PS2, or flash based games.

Also, Harvest moon is hardly a new franchise

The wii can make games? weird I always thought that it was the developers' not the wii,