By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - too human sequel and dlc heavil rumored

I think the first game was kind of unfinished. Hopefully, the sequel has more polish.

Forgetting about the game's long history... The problems they had with UE, and then switching to their own version of the engine, probably left them behind the eight ball on being able to polish the game to where they really wanted it to be.

Around the Network
NeoRatt said:
I think the first game was kind of unfinished. Hopefully, the sequel has more polish.

Forgetting about the game's long history... The problems they had with UE, and then switching to their own version of the engine, probably left them behind the eight ball on being able to polish the game to where they really wanted it to be.

This. This. This.

The game was a good hack-n-slash - I had a blast with it. Hated the camera angle and yeah - the game just ended. That soured it for me. However, I would like to see another run at it - with better camera angles AND a story that can stand with or without the third installment.

I thought Silikon Knights went bankrupt. Or at least werent they close being deleted?

No, they let some people go temporarily because they were between projects and needed to reduce expenses for a period of time. I've been told they have resumed hiring again.

and actually guys they only worked on the xbox version for three years. the work from the gamecube/ps1 titles iddnt get carried over

Around the Network

It's highly likely that with the development period ( even if it was a little as 3 years ) that Too Human did not return significantly if at all on the original investment , it also failed to receive any critical acclaim.

It begs the question , why ?

microsoft is footing the bill. they like exclusives. they have a ton of money. i really dont see a problem here.

worst game this gen imo and the biggest let down, who would buy DLC for this and i bet who brought the first wouldnt buy the second

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Magic Monkey said:
worst game this gen imo and the biggest let down, who would buy DLC for this and i bet who bought the first wouldnt buy the second

spelling fixed.

and i would get both. this game has alot of fans. and with a little retooling they can make the second truely awesome. just see killzone1-2

dsister44 said:
Magic Monkey said:
worst game this gen imo and the biggest let down, who would buy DLC for this and i bet who bought the first wouldnt buy the second

spelling fixed.

and i would get both. this game has alot of fans. and with a little retooling they can make the second truely awesome. just see killzone1-2

Killzone failed in the critical acclaim area but Sold excellently , it had an actual fanbase upon which the Killzone franchise could be built, The two can't be compared.