By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - too human sequel and dlc heavil rumored

I dunno, I'm kinda excited. The first one had a lot of potential. They have a chance to fix the flaws. I don't see what's wrong with that.

I'd buy Lair 2, as well, and Heavenly Sword 2 in a heartbeat.

Around the Network

I added the link.

Awesome. I was worried that the best game this gen was going to go by the wayside.

Too Human had so much potential, hopefully Microsoft got on their backs big time and they will deliver with Too Human 2

Someone should have read the original toohuman.net thread. The magazine was from a while ago

Around the Network

I actually REALLY want to play the first Too Human. If it's good, I'll follow the series. Hype tends to make reviewers WAY more critical of some games, and way more forgiving towards other games. I'll have to play Too Human for myself. Either way, this is good news.

Too Human had a fun if very flawed battle system. The story was not very good through.

d21lewis said:
I actually REALLY want to play the first Too Human. If it's good, I'll follow the series. Hype tends to make reviewers WAY more critical of some games, and way more forgiving towards other games. I'll have to play Too Human for myself. Either way, this is good news.

the only part that i didnt like was the camera

dsister44 said:
d21lewis said:

The camera problems were way overstated.  You just had to use the right mode.

ramses01 said:
dsister44 said:
d21lewis said:

The camera problems were way overstated.  You just had to use the right mode.

and what is the right mode?