Forums - Gaming Discussion - Without SONIC, dreamcast sucked *FACT*

DiplomaticImmunity said:
MontanaHatchet said:
See the Dreamcast top 10 right in the news section and get educated.

 

a list with Jet Grind Radio FAILS

crazy taxi was good but without sonic DREAM CAST SUCKED

Wow, solid argument.

Of course it's also a wrong argument. You may not personally like Jet Set Radio but it had almost universal praise upon release and continues to this day to be a much loved game. Much like every other game on that top 10 list (and the countless games that couldn't crack the top 10).



 
Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 
Around the Network
DiplomaticImmunity said:
Samus Aran said:
DiplomaticImmunity said:
Samus Aran said:
With you this forum would be great *fact*

 

awwww

thanks

 

I made an mistake earlier when i posted, please forgive me

forgiven

 

That's just soo mean o.O

 



DiplomaticImmunity said:

come on guys be honest if it wasnt for sonic, the dreamcast would've sucked

the only other game i can think of is marve vs capcom but that was multi-plat

 

Crazy Taxi??



d21lewis said:

Quake 3 (online vs. PC users too) before PS2
Marvel vs. Capcom 1 & 2
Seaman
Soul Calibur
Dead or Alive 2
Crazy Taxi
Skies of Arcadia
Grandia 2
Street Fighter 3 (Double Impact AND Third Strike!)
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Shenmue
Jet Grind Radio (still only available on the Dreamcast)
MDK 2
Ready 2 Rumble
NBA and NFL 2K series
Rival Schools
Rez
Metroplis Street Racing
Headhunter
Ikagura
Samba de Amiga
Test Drive le Mans
Virtua Tennis
Phantasy Star Online
Bangai-O
Chu Chu Rocket
Space Channel 5
Powerstone 1 + 2



and tons and tons of other good games. What you seem to be forgetting, is that at the time, the Dreamcast was offering PS2/Gamecube quality games when we were still playing the PS1!! Yes. Most of the Dreamcast library is available for other consoles, but those ports took years to finally arrive. At the time, and even a year into the PS2 launch, the Dreamcast was THE best place to play video games.

 

QFT!!! and added some games..

 



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

d21lewis said:

Quake 3 (online vs. PC users too) before PS2
Marvel vs. Capcom 1 & 2
Seaman
Soul Calibur
Dead or Alive 2
Crazy Taxi
Skies of Arcadia
Grandia 2
Street Fighter 3 (Double Impact AND Third Strike!)
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Shenmue
Jet Grind Radio (still only available on the Dreamcast)
MDK 2
Ready 2 Rumble
NBA and NFL 2K series
Rival Schools
Rez
Metroplis Street Racing
Headhunter
Ikagura
Samba de Amiga
Test Drive le Mans
Virtua Tennis
Phantasy Star Online
Bangai-O
Chu Chu Rocket
Space Channel 5
Powerstone 1 + 2



and tons and tons of other good games. What you seem to be forgetting, is that at the time, the Dreamcast was offering PS2/Gamecube quality games when we were still playing the PS1!! Yes. Most of the Dreamcast library is available for other consoles, but those ports took years to finally arrive. At the time, and even a year into the PS2 launch, the Dreamcast was THE best place to play video games.

 

QFT!!! and added some CRAP games..

 

 

 



You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Around the Network

Actually the Dreamcast would have sucked if it hadn't been hacked. The advent of the Dreamcast boot disk made it awesome.



OP = fail lol.

Soul Caliber I = win :D



                           

I actually thought Sonic on DC sucked=/



DiplomaticImmunity said:
NiKKoM said:

d21lewis said:

Quake 3 (online vs. PC users too) before PS2
Marvel vs. Capcom 1 & 2
Seaman
Soul Calibur
Dead or Alive 2
Crazy Taxi
Skies of Arcadia
Grandia 2
Street Fighter 3 (Double Impact AND Third Strike!)
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Shenmue
Jet Grind Radio (still only available on the Dreamcast)
MDK 2
Ready 2 Rumble
NBA and NFL 2K series
Rival Schools
Rez
Metroplis Street Racing
Headhunter
Ikagura
Samba de Amiga
Test Drive le Mans
Virtua Tennis
Phantasy Star Online
Bangai-O
Chu Chu Rocket
Space Channel 5
Powerstone 1 + 2



and tons and tons of other good games. What you seem to be forgetting, is that at the time, the Dreamcast was offering PS2/Gamecube quality games when we were still playing the PS1!! Yes. Most of the Dreamcast library is available for other consoles, but those ports took years to finally arrive. At the time, and even a year into the PS2 launch, the Dreamcast was THE best place to play video games.

 

QFT!!! and added some CRAP games..

 

 

 

Well if you think those are crap games...

DiplomaticImmunity sucks *FACT*

 



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

DiplomaticImmunity said:
NanakiXI said:
DiplomaticImmunity said:
MontanaHatchet said:
See the Dreamcast top 10 right in the news section and get educated.

 

a list with Jet Grind Radio FAILS

crazy taxi was good but without sonic DREAM CAST SUCKED

Did you just insult Jet Grind Radio? O_o

 

Seems like we can compromise. Since it is only a AAA game and all.

91.59% Overall Rank: 170
Dreamcast Rank: 9
2000 Games Rank: 18
2000 Dreamcast Rank: 7
Score based on 45 reviews

http://www.gamerankings.com/dreamcast/197687-jet-grind-radio/index.html

 

 

 



FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."