By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Are You An Achievement Junkie?

1337 Gamer said:
No im not. I love getting achievements and i will look up how to get them and i will play throught the game on a harder difficulty to get them however if the game sucks i cannot and will not force myself to play through it again however games i like i generally get alot of achievements on.

Bit of a contradiction there mate if you dont mind me saying so.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I just clicked on that above link and found out that I was in the Gamerscore League! I had no idea!!! It's on now.

IT'S ON!!

lol, i'm really surprised you didn't know about it.

kowenicki said:
@ reask

is this my fault from the other day... ? sorry mate.

you too are now an addict.

oh.. and yes I became one a while ago.

LOL

I generally don't attempt to get achievements unless I just really like the game I suppose--and most of the time that means I got a particular achievement by stroke of luck because I liked the game.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

I don't really care about achievements but the score of some people is really amazing. 

Like this guy on my friendlist:

Completed retail games 84!

Around the Network

Nope I'm the opposite, I get really annoyed when I play a game and that Achievment Unlocked pop up.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

gonna do the wiifit bitching you know "go outside and workout" or whatever.

Some of you achievement junkies should make your 'bucket list' and start finishing that achievement list.

Yep, I didn't pay attention to it at first then now I can't play without it !

IMO it is a good way to orient/optimize the way you are play.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:

Yep, I didn't pay attention to it at first then now I can't play without it !

IMO it is a good way to orient/optimize the way you are play.

Thats a fair point alright, altough I tend to google achievements as I would never find half of them if I didnt.

Achievements are my crack cocaine.